#1Heroicmedic92Posted 2/6/2013 11:58:33 AM
Why are people hyped for kat again?
---
PSN: Heroicmoises
999 Parappa, 999 Fat princess.999 Sly. Done with Sly maybe
#2PielordXPosted 2/6/2013 12:00:07 PM
Because they're done with sly
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#3KindertotenwaldPosted 2/6/2013 12:03:58 PM
Agree the game is going to be so boring when they come out you will fight one every game and the majority will be terrible, I honestly wish she wasn't free.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#4AssassinHawkinsPosted 2/6/2013 12:04:26 PM
Because Kat. That's why.
http://imgur.com/vIUdjpV.jpg?2
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#5PrismsbladePosted 2/6/2013 12:04:28 PM
I main ratchet, and with his tools, her air camp ability doesn't scare me at all:p
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#6blaze19_0XPosted 2/6/2013 12:06:05 PM
It's funny because this game probably will get no more balance patches. If Kat is beyond broken, it's going to stay that way.

But most characters in the game can already abuse air camping really well, that certainly won't be unique to Kat unless she does it even better.
#7AndKevinBaconPosted 2/6/2013 12:06:57 PM
Because feet.
#8Chzrm3Posted 2/6/2013 12:08:36 PM
I just want to have a melee character that's enjoyable, honestly.

I love Spike, but holy $#@% those supers man, it's such an uphill battle trying to play him in anything that isn't just for fun.

Heihachi has the same handicap. His supers are a little more manageable, but I find it really hard closing the gap with him when his options are so limited and predictable. "Oh, here comes Hei... oh he's using his wavedash, DURR I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING HURRRRRR".

Then there's Parappa and Toro... hey, I just realized, they gave the cinematic level 3 supers all to melee characters.

What the $#%@?

So I'm really looking forward to Kat from that perspective. I love melee characters but I don't wanna play Raiden or Kratos. I get my melee fix from Sweet Tooth these days, so Kat'll be a nice change of pace since she has more combos from the looks of it. 8)
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#9RoboDaleGribblePosted 2/6/2013 12:13:35 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
Then there's Parappa and Toro... hey, I just realized, they gave the cinematic level 3 supers all to melee characters.

They're also all Japanese and rivals with another cinematic super character... It's a conspiracy...
#10Chzrm3Posted 2/6/2013 12:18:38 PM
RoboDaleGribble posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

They're also all Japanese and rivals with another cinematic super character... It's a conspiracy...

Dude whaaaaaa that's crazy! XD I'd never realized all of this before.

Every Japanese character got a cinematic level 3... das racist!
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.