Omar at Gamescom: "We haven't announced a Final Fantasy character YET."

#1OhMarredCandlePosted 2/6/2013 12:27:26 PM
And we never will.
#2Chzrm3Posted 2/6/2013 12:28:29 PM
In Omar's mind, he was probably thinking "Stay tuned forever, nerds!"

You know, it really is a good thing that the beta leak happened. Superbot absolutely would've been content to mislead people into thinking Cloud, Crash, and all the others were in the game, just as hidden characters.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#3GenoThePuppetPosted 2/6/2013 12:30:22 PM
theyve been misleading us from the start

and ppl feel bad for these scumbags........
---
i am not a puppet I am a Real boy
get it right you simpletons
#4PyroSparkPosted 2/6/2013 12:49:32 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
In Omar's mind, he was probably thinking "Stay tuned forever, nerds!"

You know, it really is a good thing that the beta leak happened. Superbot absolutely would've been content to mislead people into thinking Cloud, Crash, and all the others were in the game, just as hidden characters.

Jesus Christ, this.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#5Haku125Posted 2/6/2013 1:28:33 PM
GenoThePuppet posted...
theyve been misleading us from the start

and ppl feel bad for these scumbags........

This.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#6djmaster1994Posted 2/6/2013 1:33:21 PM
and I tried to tell yall but hey i was called a troll and nintendo fanboy
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#7SelitePosted 2/6/2013 3:54:56 PM
People assumed too much imo.
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5
#8SeventH-HeaveNPosted 2/6/2013 3:57:06 PM
just sb and omer telling more and mor lies. what ever happened to "crahs would never be paid dlc?" morelike hed never be dlc
#9KillDozer123Posted 2/6/2013 3:57:52 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again....anyone who was expecting a character from Final Fantasy, which is NOT made by Sony, was delusional.

You had nobody to blame but yourself for either getting your hopes up too high or not learning who made what.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#10taoxadasaPosted 2/6/2013 3:59:58 PM
I don't understand the hate for this comment he made. He wasn't lying.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar