Omar at Gamescom: "We haven't announced a Final Fantasy character YET."

#11SelitePosted 2/6/2013 5:00:20 PM
SeventH-HeaveN posted...
just sb and omer telling more and mor lies. what ever happened to "crahs would never be paid dlc?" morelike hed never be dlc

THat isn't a lie and those statements don't contradict each other.
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5
#12Retroxgamer0Posted 2/6/2013 5:39:10 PM(edited)
GenoThePuppet posted...
theyve been misleading us from the start

and ppl feel bad for these scumbags........

hell yeah they have. they practically confirmed crash is in it, and made ppl buy it with false hopes. theyre thieves they stole ppls money. crash has no chance, they just lead people on. theyre like a girl whos doing everything to say "i love you" but never saying it, then turning around and saying wait what? we're just friends.
#13Retroxgamer0Posted 2/6/2013 5:46:48 PM
they hooked us in like stooges and capitalized on smashbros success like a bunch of counterfeits.
#14DaGreatOnelolPosted 2/6/2013 5:51:02 PM
liars lol!
---
"Damn right and I'll do it again. I am right so I gotz to win" - DMX
#15SelitePosted 2/6/2013 6:27:59 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
GenoThePuppet posted...

hell yeah they have. they practically confirmed crash is in it, and made ppl buy it with false hopes. theyre thieves they stole ppls money. crash has no chance, they just lead people on. theyre like a girl whos doing everything to say "i love you" but never saying it, then turning around and saying wait what? we're just friends.

When did they practically confirm Crash?
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5
#16Objection102Posted 2/6/2013 6:30:19 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
theyre like a girl whos doing everything to say "i love you" but never saying it, then turning around and saying wait what? we're just friends.

OMG I KNOW THIS SO WELL. D:

So Superbot's flirting with me and when it looks like they want to go out with me, they'll just laugh when I suggest it?!

Curse them! >:(
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#17sinncrossPosted 2/6/2013 9:11:20 PM
its amazing how any of you actually read that line as meaning that they will.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#18blazin640Posted 2/6/2013 9:14:12 PM
GenoThePuppet posted...

or you guys just assumed too much lol.

You guys take things like this too seriously. Obviously this meant there was a possibility of getting one, but right at that moment its not.

Not "O we have a FF rep but we are going to ruin sales by keeping them hidden until we feel like it".
---
There goes my free time