"...There's still DLC we made that you haven't seen yet!"

#1AssassinHawkinsPosted 2/6/2013 12:44:47 PM
According to Superbot's twitter, there's DLC that they've already made that's yet to be released.

It looks like we are still getting that March announcement, whatever it is.

I know this isn't exactly breaking news, but at least it's a little reassurance that there will be more after Kat and Emmett. There's been a lot of speculation that SSM won't continue support.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SuperBotEnt/status/299249355595067392
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#2SettaWorldTeethPosted 2/6/2013 12:46:24 PM
I don't know what to believe anymore. -_-
---
PSN:Some_randm_freak
#3ChairstoodPosted 2/6/2013 12:56:34 PM
That fan made roster picture that was shown during the first interview about Kat and Emmett still comes to mind. The characters besides the current 20 were:

Kat
Abe
Chimera
Connor
Crash
Spyro
Lightning
Dart

DLC releases could then go like this:

Kat & Emmett Graves
Abe & Chimera
Connor & Old Snake
Crash & Spyro
Lightning & Dart

In any order of course. Then the roster count would be 30, which is an okay number.
I included Old Snake because he was asked about in an interview with Seth Killian and he laughed and smiled. That can of course mean anything.
Seth Killian has said at some point that we would get a character from a franchise already represented, with Metal Gear and Resistance being the most likely candidates.
---
Dynasty Warriors 8 has been announced. Looking forward to it and hoping for a handheld version.
#4Chzrm3Posted 2/6/2013 12:57:07 PM
Hmm. It could be another stage, I guess. Or an item, or something?

Everyone badly wants it to be characters (myself included), but there's just no way that'd make sense.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#5babiesinoupPosted 2/6/2013 12:58:11 PM
Dart and Abe pls ;_;
#6--crashbfanPosted 2/6/2013 1:05:08 PM
I already confirmed this yesterday. no need fo keep flooding the boards
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#7AssassinHawkins(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:18:37 PM
--crashbfan posted...
I already confirmed this yesterday. no need fo keep flooding the boards

This topic is about the tweet SB made one hour ago, as the title suggests...
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#8Haku125Posted 2/6/2013 1:26:19 PM
I wouldnt get your hopes up. They are sticking to what they have been saying because they havent been told to tell us otherwise. Trust me, come march when nothing is announced they will break the bad news to us..
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#9ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/6/2013 1:29:27 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if they were referring to minions
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#10Chzrm3Posted 2/6/2013 2:01:32 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Wouldn't be surprised if they were referring to minions

OH what a shot in the guts that'd be. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.