Kat and Emmett still confirmed for Feb 12th

#1NDgamer1122Posted 2/6/2013 1:03:26 PM
They just put a reminder up on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/SuperBotEntertainment?ref=stream
#2Objection102Posted 2/6/2013 1:09:05 PM
This brightens my day :D
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#3--crashbfanPosted 2/6/2013 1:21:02 PM
If you hadn't been a cry baby and blocked me, you would have seen I confirmed 3 things, including this with Superbot yesterday. smart you ;)
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#4NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:32:44 PM
If you hadn't been a cry baby and blocked me, you would have seen I confirmed 3 things, including this with Superbot yesterday. smart you ;)

Yeah, guess who's not blocked? One reason being is ya keep makin' accounts.

Besides, they posted this only a half hour ago, least on their Facebook. People on here were still skeptical about their release date today.
#5blaze19_0XPosted 2/6/2013 1:48:00 PM
Umm that page hasn't even been updated and I wouldn't take anything Superbot says seriously anyway. The game is out of their hands, they don't control anything.
#6Killua553Posted 2/6/2013 1:53:17 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Umm that page hasn't even been updated and I wouldn't take anything Superbot says seriously anyway. The game is out of their hands, they don't control anything.

"SuperBot" doesnt even exist. do they even have an office? lets stop pretending SuperBot exists guys. they cant SAY anything. I believe they are no longer working on this game if they got fired. they shouldnt even have the authority to comment on it.
#7xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/6/2013 1:56:16 PM
Killua553 posted...

"SuperBot" doesnt even exist. do they even have an office? lets stop pretending SuperBot exists guys. they cant SAY anything. I believe they are no longer working on this game if they got fired. they shouldnt even have the authority to comment on it.

Hi, how are you? I think you should do some reading before throwing around those words.

1. SuperBot Entertainment most definitely still exists.
2. They can say as much as they want.
3. You are correct, they no longer are a part of this games post-release development.
4. They were never fired, and I'm pretty sure they have authority to comment on something that they developed themselves.
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#8Chzrm3Posted 2/6/2013 2:00:17 PM
I'm pretty confident that this means Kat and Emmett are going to be released as scheduled.

Honestly, that's a huge relief. =) With all the bad news this game has had, it's nice to be reassured of something positive for a change.

I'm really looking forward to Kat's playstyle, whee! I also can't wait to see what costumes they picked for her, and what she's like in her arcade mode storyline.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.