How long has it been since you last played PSAS?

#1Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/6/2013 5:16:56 PM
I was getting tired of it and took a break back in mid January because I had played the game to death since launch and I was kind of waiting for Kat/Emmett to release to keep things interesting. I feel though like the more I wait the harder it's going to be for me to get back into it. I don't think that Kat/Emmett will be enough to revive my interest in March, considering all the other problems with the game still exist and the community is dwindling. Plus, I know that everyone will use Kat/Emmett to the point where I get sick of them by the end of the week (they'll be the new Kratos).

The March reveals could easily revive my interest though, depending on who/what upcoming DLC is that's planned and depending on how the remaining community is by then. I might just not play this game until that batch of DLC. That way I have Kat/Emmett to look forward to as well, and the community will have backed of using them so excessively by that point.
#2SeventH-HeaveNPosted 2/6/2013 5:19:02 PM
LOL i sould my copy at least a month ago. wasnt even worth the 40
#3--crashbfanPosted 2/6/2013 5:20:20 PM
The last time I played it was right now
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#4AndKevinBaconPosted 2/6/2013 5:21:50 PM
Last Saturday I think.
#5taoxadasaPosted 2/6/2013 5:21:58 PM
Since Monday night. I would play it more but I have school to worry about and other games to catch up on. Might not play it until next Tuesday for Kat and Emmett.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#6SnovvbubPosted 2/6/2013 5:22:47 PM
I really might just sell it soon. I'm becoming more interested in other characters, but I picked up Jak and dropped him very quickly, despite him being a ton of fun to play as. This game is losing it's grip on me.
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#7RainbowsaurusPosted 2/6/2013 5:23:45 PM
Yesterday. Would've played it today, but I deleted it off my Vita to make room for Sly, along with my other home screen games. Didn't realize that deleted save data too though :<

Now I have to buy a new memory card cause Sly is so ridiculously huge, and I can't put it on my first one along with PSAS...

/lifestory
---
PSN: Rain_Bow_saurus
#8I_Wanna_CookiePosted 2/6/2013 5:24:03 PM
This weekend or last weekend. I dont have time for video games since Spring term started.
---
I'm handsome.
#9ArethaiPosted 2/6/2013 5:33:17 PM
Like 2 weeks ago? I feel like I'm done but there're those DLC characters coming, and I still didn't do everyone's arcade mode...
#10TheBlackAce222Posted 2/6/2013 5:50:42 PM
Like yesterday.
For some reason i feel the need to get the characters i use to rank 300
---
PSN - xOptogerx
I'm bad with words, you may notice