How long has it been since you last played PSAS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How long has it been since you last played PSAS?
3 years ago#1
I was getting tired of it and took a break back in mid January because I had played the game to death since launch and I was kind of waiting for Kat/Emmett to release to keep things interesting. I feel though like the more I wait the harder it's going to be for me to get back into it. I don't think that Kat/Emmett will be enough to revive my interest in March, considering all the other problems with the game still exist and the community is dwindling. Plus, I know that everyone will use Kat/Emmett to the point where I get sick of them by the end of the week (they'll be the new Kratos).

The March reveals could easily revive my interest though, depending on who/what upcoming DLC is that's planned and depending on how the remaining community is by then. I might just not play this game until that batch of DLC. That way I have Kat/Emmett to look forward to as well, and the community will have backed of using them so excessively by that point.
3 years ago#2
LOL i sould my copy at least a month ago. wasnt even worth the 40
3 years ago#3
The last time I played it was right now
[PSN]: crashbfan23
3 years ago#4
Last Saturday I think.
3 years ago#5
Since Monday night. I would play it more but I have school to worry about and other games to catch up on. Might not play it until next Tuesday for Kat and Emmett.
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
3 years ago#6
I really might just sell it soon. I'm becoming more interested in other characters, but I picked up Jak and dropped him very quickly, despite him being a ton of fun to play as. This game is losing it's grip on me.
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
3 years ago#7
Yesterday. Would've played it today, but I deleted it off my Vita to make room for Sly, along with my other home screen games. Didn't realize that deleted save data too though :<

Now I have to buy a new memory card cause Sly is so ridiculously huge, and I can't put it on my first one along with PSAS...

PSN: Rain_Bow_saurus
3 years ago#8
This weekend or last weekend. I dont have time for video games since Spring term started.
I'm handsome.
3 years ago#9
Like 2 weeks ago? I feel like I'm done but there're those DLC characters coming, and I still didn't do everyone's arcade mode...
3 years ago#10
Like yesterday.
For some reason i feel the need to get the characters i use to rank 300
PSN - xOptogerx
I'm bad with words, you may notice
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How long has it been since you last played PSAS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived