As cool as having Playstation 1 characters in this game would be...

#1CT_HardcasePosted 2/6/2013 5:31:19 PM
They aren't "All-Stars" anymore. During the PS1 days, they were under this class. But now, when was the last time Cloud, Dart, etc. were actually in a game from their series?

Like Sir Dan for instance, I'm happy he's in, but is he really a "All-Star" anymore?

Am I looking too into it?
---
"LEON!"
"SIMMONS!"
#2BluBlue4Posted 2/6/2013 5:32:44 PM
CT_Hardcase posted...
They aren't "All-Stars" anymore. During the PS1 days, they were under this class. But now, when was the last time Cloud, Dart, etc. were actually in a game from their series?

Like Sir Dan for instance, I'm happy he's in, but is he really a "All-Star" anymore?

Am I looking too into it?

Yep. It's cool though, we forgive you.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#3SeventH-HeaveNPosted 2/6/2013 5:35:35 PM
none of the ps1 characters in this are. sir daneil is from a bad game, and the only people that like it are it's cult folling. spike hasn't had a game in years actually come uotside of japan because they have no appel, parappa hasn't had a game in years, and toro is some random noname from japan

cloud is still an allstar, hes the face of ff whem most people thing ff they thing sepiroth or cloud
#4KillDozer123Posted 2/6/2013 5:36:53 PM
SeventH-HeaveN posted...
toro is some random noname from japan

Toro is Sony's mascot, genius. You should know that.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#5tacomangsxPosted 2/6/2013 5:50:49 PM
People must have forgotton that FF7 has a movie as well. So Cloud can be much bigger than JUST PS1. Advent Children was pretty friggin' popular for awhile.

Albeit it was CGI, but still none-the-less, a movie.
---
PSN: lnterwebs
"This battlefield will do.." - Radec
#6xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/6/2013 6:00:47 PM
tacomangsx posted...
People must have forgotton that FF7 has a movie as well. So Cloud can be much bigger than JUST PS1. Advent Children was pretty friggin' popular for awhile.

Because we'll just overlook Crisis Core, Kingdom Hearts, and Dissidia.
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#7NewMoonShadowPosted 2/6/2013 6:16:07 PM
tacomangsx posted...

CGI movies don't count as movies? Somebody get Pixar on the phone, they've been doing it wrong all along.
#8tacomangsxPosted 2/6/2013 6:16:15 PM
xXxSuQingXinxXx posted...
tacomangsx posted...

Because we'll just overlook Crisis Core, Kingdom Hearts, and Dissidia.

Oh, I weren't aware those were on the PS1 in which this topic is about.
---
PSN: lnterwebs
"This battlefield will do.." - Radec
#9ClanoraPosted 2/6/2013 6:19:40 PM
SeventH-HeaveN posted...
none of the ps1 characters in this are. sir daneil is from a bad game, and the only people that like it are it's cult folling. spike hasn't had a game in years actually come uotside of japan because they have no appel, parappa hasn't had a game in years, and toro is some random noname from japan

cloud is still an allstar, hes the face of ff whem most people thing ff they thing sepiroth or cloud

Clud hasn't had a gaem in yers, so what are you talking about?
---
By copying this signature, you accept Maxwell as your lord and savior.
#10PyroSparkPosted 2/6/2013 6:22:31 PM
KillDozer123 posted...
SeventH-HeaveN posted...
toro is some random noname from japan

Toro is Sony's mascot, genius. You should know that.

Still doesn't change the fact that he's a noname over here. >_>
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7