The only two things they can do to save this game

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 2/6/2013 4:33:11 PM
Option A) Pull a "capcom" edition, and re-release the game revamped with better menus more characters and lots more options.

Option B) Let it die off, and create a way better game under a different name on the PS4, and dont let superbot entertainment anywhere near it.
#2Niyel7Posted 2/6/2013 4:33:47 PM
When is the new Smash Bros. coming out
#3SeventH-HeaveNPosted 2/6/2013 4:38:04 PM
opition c) let it die. this game doesn't need to be saved or remade ever again. itd just be wores
#4KillDozer123Posted 2/6/2013 4:47:03 PM
SeventH-HeaveN posted...
opition c) let it die. this game doesn't need to be saved or remade ever again. itd just be wores

Opition? Wores? LOLZ! This is what happens when you're so desperate to bad-mouth the game. Slow down.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#5Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:48:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6SeventH-HeaveNPosted 2/6/2013 4:50:05 PM
KillDozer123 posted...
SeventH-HeaveN posted...

Opition? Wores? LOLZ! This is what happens when you're so desperate to bad-mouth the game. Slow down.

sounds like your mad you o so great game completely flopped
#7xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/6/2013 4:59:04 PM
KillDozer123 posted...
SeventH-HeaveN posted...

I'll be blunt.

Resorting to grammar tactics on a video game forum means zilch if the original message holds merit. In this scenario, SeventH-HeaveN's comment is legitimate... So why attack his grammar?

This isn't Oxford University's student forums, this is a GameFAQs message board. Let typos be typos, and let uneducated folks be uneducated.
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#8DB-RBPosted 2/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
SeventH-HeaveN posted...

that's the same as option b if you bothered to read.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#9DB-RBPosted 2/6/2013 5:06:22 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641695-persona-4-golden/65381388
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#10KillDozer123Posted 2/7/2013 12:20:15 AM
SeventH-HeaveN posted...
sounds like your mad you o so great game completely flopped

"I can't read, so you're stupid" is what your post roughly translates as.

I wasn't commenting on the game, I was commenting on your awful spelling and grammar. Did you even go to school? XD
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!