Level 3 Trolls?

#1DB-RBPosted 2/6/2013 5:50:54 PM
Has anyone ever encountered people who do absolutely nothing when they get their level threes??? They just jump all over the place, hoping to lose.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#2KindertotenwaldPosted 2/6/2013 5:58:37 PM
I do that but we always win.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#3xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/6/2013 5:59:41 PM
How are they trolling if they lose?

If anything, that just means they, well...... Suck.
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 2/6/2013 6:01:22 PM
in a 2v1 ive had it where we both held onto our level 3s and just beat on the single player for like 10 minutes straight until he left lol and it was in a random matchup with a random partner too.
#5DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:09:44 PM
xXxSuQingXinxXx posted...
How are they trolling if they lose?

If anything, that just means they, well...... Suck.

they get their level threes before anyone and don't do anything until their opponent gets a level three.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#6--crashbfanPosted 2/6/2013 6:14:47 PM
I do that in stock just to prove that if they mess with me, all but one of them will die.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#7G-ScythePosted 2/6/2013 7:06:06 PM
i've done that a few times in 2v2 when me and my partner were destroying our opponents

the last few seconds he activated Sly's Level 3 and just focused on me doing my taunt over and over again, like a PSAABR photo-shoot
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#8AWorldUnitedPosted 2/6/2013 11:16:15 PM
G-Scythe posted...
i've done that a few times in 2v2 when me and my partner were destroying our opponents

the last few seconds he activated Sly's Level 3 and just focused on me doing my taunt over and over again, like a PSAABR photo-shoot

OMG THATS AMAZING wow. I nee to see that
#9DopplesPosted 2/6/2013 11:23:02 PM
I tend to hold off on activating my level 3 until I'm in an advantageous position. Think of it like this;

I have my level 3. If it will win me the game, the enemy team has to do something about it. Either run or try and throw me before I get a chance to use it. This opens up a whole new mindgame afterwards though, and if I'm scared I'm going to lose my meter, I might activate it prematurely in an effort to save myself. This, in turn, can win you the game if you can lame it out better from where you currently are.

Unless I'm Dante, then I'm just trying to style. :3
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
#10Camjo_ZPosted 2/6/2013 11:38:20 PM
Sometimes people will hold their Level 3's until someone on the other team uses a Level 1/2. This way, their Level 3 will cancel out the Level 1/2 and make the opponent waste their super. It's a useful tactic, and it forces opponents to spend their time trying to grab you or go all the way for Level 3.

Unless you're talking about people who just don't use their Level 3 at all, which would be weird.