emmetts lvl1

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 2/6/2013 6:13:45 PM(edited)
at least the version they show off in the trailer, it looks way too slow. it looks like radec's lvl1 but without the aiming recticle. im aware his other guns have an undisclosed version of that super, at least with that gun i cant see myself ever wanting to use that super, can you? i mean he doesnt look to have any hit confirms with any of the moves shown either, it looks strictly like a 2v2 super, but theres no way its as good as radecs. nothing can make up for the aiming recticle. that super is just godly in comparison.

i know its obvious from the trailer, but nobody has said much about it, i think it warrants some attention. emmett looks like an aoe 2v2 character, but is he going to be ass in 1v1? i dont know, but it looks like it initially... his lvl2 doesnt look much better 1v1 because it looks like you can jump away from it similar to jak's. speaking of jak, he has a gun similar to jak that interupts. for that move to be in his arsenal backs up the statement that his supers wont be as strong as we think. jaks supers suffer as a result of his good interupting moveset. the same set that makes him struggle in 1v1s, and shine in 2v2s.
#2TheBlackAce222Posted 2/6/2013 6:13:06 PM
Erm, the trailer that first showed graves?
His other level 1's arent "Undiscovered" Since it showed all 3 of them and it sounds like you're saying the rocket is too slow.
---
PSN - xOptogerx
I'm bad with words, you may notice
#3Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:14:58 PM
the rockets look useless. theyre way too slow..like nariko projectile slow.
#4TheBlackAce222Posted 2/6/2013 6:17:35 PM
Well true that is, but I'm not judging until I can use Emmett.
But then again I'll probably be using the shotgun all the time.
---
PSN - xOptogerx
I'm bad with words, you may notice
#5DB-RBPosted 2/6/2013 6:19:06 PM
TheBlackAce222 posted...

---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#6Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:20:27 PM(edited)
TheBlackAce222 posted...

which is exactly like jak. use half his moveset with the other half sucking. hes going to be a super predictable character under the guise of multiple playstyles. they shouldve balanced his moveset better instead of giving him uselessly slow rockets. they do know we play this against live PLAYERS right?
#7DB-RBPosted 2/6/2013 6:27:35 PM
stahp mekin topikz
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#8ZeroBeats GhostPosted 2/6/2013 6:33:26 PM
As previously mentioned, all three versions of Emmett's level 1 was shown in his reveal trailer.

Rifle - A straightforward shot, like Radec's level 1 (minus the homing) Seems to go the farthest of all his level 1's
Rocket Launcher - A shot that explodes upon contact, leaving a larger blast radius to work with
Shotgun - Shoots a quick shot directly in front of him, then another at an upward angle
---
ZeroBeat
Do androids dream of electric boogaloo?