Crabhammer and Lakizzle made me realize

#21BkzUziPosted 2/6/2013 7:28:53 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Or they could just be way better than you in general.

Your username and OPs......
#22LaKizzle23Posted 2/6/2013 7:35:54 PM(edited)
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LaKizzle23 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
LaKizzle23 posted...
blazin640 posted...

What I need is a better strategy and to get back in the game.

Strategies won't help you. My entire playstyle is based around picking my opponents strategies apart. Piece by piece. Bit by bit. Until they feel that all hope is lost

That is why one should form multiple playstyles. Crab beat me the first time but I switched it up and won the next two games. By the way blaze, as a Jak vs Good Cole, I find that most are lightning tether happy and it's especially good against Jak since Jak does well in the air. What I did against Crab was I simply walked up to him and level 1'd while he whiffed his tether.

Regardless of what playstyle you choose, I will make it my sole mission to cripple it. Even if you decide to be "unpredictable," I'll use that tidbit of information to my advantage. Its how I've always played...

Isn't that what everyone good player does though? Adjust to your opponents playstyle.

I don't have a strategy of my own though. My adjustment IS my strategy.
(Well, with Good Cole ofc)
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#23IcyFlamez96Posted 2/6/2013 7:36:17 PM
LaKizzle23 posted...

I don't have a strategy of my own though. My adjustment IS my strategy.

Same with me for the most part.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#24blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:38:12 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
LaKizzle23 posted...
blazin640 posted...

What I need is a better strategy and to get back in the game.

Strategies won't help you. My entire playstyle is based around picking my opponents strategies apart. Piece by piece. Bit by bit. Until they feel that all hope is lost

That is why one should form multiple playstyles. Crab beat me the first time but I switched it up and won the next two games. By the way blaze, as a Jak vs Good Cole, I find that most are lightning tether happy and it's especially good against Jak since Jak does well in the air. What I did against Crab was I simply walked up to him and level 1'd while he whiffed his tether.

He didn't really tether me at all. Wish he had though.
---
There goes my free time
#25blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:44:51 PM
Lets say you can't hit my anymore with your ap burst combos for some reason because you cant get close. Normally you would go into ranged mode. But if that doesn't work. Cole isn't mobile like Jak.

The same for Jak. What if your ranged game is useless against sack boy? Normally you would go up and personal. But since Sack has a few an anti-personal moves, this would be hard for you to do.
---
There goes my free time