are you going to be annoyed by the millions of kats and emmetts running around?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 2/6/2013 6:44:24 PM(edited)
in 6 days dont kid yourself, youre going to see nothing but these two characters for potentially the entire 2 weeks theyre free and maybe a week and a half longer before people go back to their old characters once the newness has worn off. is this going to annoy you? are you going to be one of them and feel less than unique, or are you going to be the "sworn kat and emmett killer" that uses your already learned skills to take advantage of new kat and emmett players until they figure the character out? i guess that could be fun too. anyone about to do that? lol. i can see it now. an angry drake throwing barrels up the wazoo, teabagging, and taunting every chance he gets, quickly ranking to 999 with little effort.
#2--crashbfanPosted 2/6/2013 6:44:35 PM
I will only be annoyed by Kat's screechy ear-bleed inducing voice.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#3Niyel7Posted 2/6/2013 6:45:03 PM
No because the new characters are adorable
#4Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:45:09 PM
actually that sounds like a good time to rank a character up to 999...easiest wins youll get until the next dlc batch.
#5BluBlue4Posted 2/6/2013 6:46:02 PM
Me and my brother plan to both use Emmett in 2v2 online matches. We'll crush the Kats of this world.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#6Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:46:30 PM
BluBlue4 posted...
Me and my brother plan to both use Emmett in 2v2 online matches. We'll crush the Kats of this world.

easy monuy!
#7BluBlue4Posted 2/6/2013 6:47:04 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
BluBlue4 posted...

easy monuy!

Hahha
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#8Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:51:24 PM(edited)
i almost forgot..are you going to be "that guy" that swears they wouldve mained the new characters anyways, but youre just doing it because theyre new, then youll retract your statement a few weeks later and pretend you never said that, until the next dlc batch to repeat the same thing?

i hate "that guy". same guy that pretends he was going to main drake all along, and he just happened to be good. or sly, or whoever the flavor of the month is. no youre lying. no you werent. stop lying "that guy" lol.
#9SnovvbubPosted 2/6/2013 6:58:33 PM
Initial thoughts-

"With my [X main], I'll kick they're asses!"

Thoughts now-

"Please just let me play them... I'm so bored of the roster T_T"
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#10Lexmark1989Posted 2/6/2013 7:11:50 PM
It didn't bother me when I saw tons of bayo players online in anarchy reigns so I doubt this will bother me.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies