lol evil cole's up throw to super 1

#11DarkECOJakPosted 2/6/2013 11:19:22 PM
Whether they defend or not, Evil Cole is an extremely broken character. I can deal with him easy now that I've learned how, but he's still ridiculous. Between the stupid giga punch, the throw into level 1 and the level 1 itself that works from every stupid angle, he's just a mess of a character that crappy players use as an exploit. I've yet to meet an Evil Cole player that can legitimately combo and can win without spamming projectiles and giga punching his way to victory (or in most cases, my victory).
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#12Killua553Posted 2/7/2013 12:17:24 AM
You sound frustrated... don't hate the players, it's SuperBot the supposed fighting game experts who had no idea how to balance sht

I played Evil Cole just because he's the only character I had any interest in tbh, and I really like his Reaper costume. I used it in Infamous 2 as well.
#13NDgamer1122Posted 2/7/2013 2:18:35 AM
Wouldn't be so bad if he didn't also have a 1-second-to-charge Giga Punch confirm into level 1.

Seriously, for how flipping useful it is, and how large some of the fields are, it should have a 5 second charge.
#14PyroSparkPosted 2/7/2013 2:26:59 AM(edited)
PielordX posted...
Who's defending him?

It's pretty obvious how ridiculous he is.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#15ThaCMasterPosted 2/7/2013 3:01:16 AM
Evil Cole is cheap like a few other top tiers. People still defend Fat Princess though, which truly baffles me. I wonder how long that will last though, people will have to catch on sooner or later.

This is what happens when you give a character top tier zoning, mobility, and the best up close move in the game. I don't know wtf they were thinking when they balanced this.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com