Stop Using Radec!!!

#1jl535Posted 2/6/2013 8:35:45 PM
To every all star player....

I'm going to try to get the whole all star community to stop using Radec. We all can agree that he is a complete waste of a character but he is too legit to give up on. If every all star player would stop using him then hopefully whoever is in charge of this game will see this and hopefully give him a buff which he so desperately needs!!!
#2ToroStationMeowPosted 2/6/2013 8:36:27 PM
Awesome story, fraternal sibling.
---
USA PSN: KSaku22 JP PSN: Cirno9Ice9Fairy (I wish I could change names on PSN)
Psalm 137:9 - Happy is he who takes your babies and smashes them against rocks.
#3ShorydoukenPosted 2/6/2013 8:36:29 PM
My main, not giving him up.
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#4Charizard18Posted 2/6/2013 8:38:08 PM
lol
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#5jl535(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:38:50 PM
Shorydouken posted...

don't you wish he had buff?? You know even though hes your main he really needs one because i have been trying to main radec since i started this game but hes just too horrible compared to other top characters
#6Retroxgamer0Posted 2/6/2013 8:38:59 PM
when emmett comes out, youll be seeing even more radec (in 2v2s with emmett)
#7ShorydoukenPosted 2/6/2013 8:39:32 PM
jl535 posted...
Shorydouken posted...

don't you wish he had buff?? You know even though hes your main he really needs one because i have been trying to main radec since i started this game but hes just too horrible compared to other top characters

Nope, not at all. A little ap gain here and there and he's good.
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#8Retroxgamer0Posted 2/6/2013 8:40:19 PM
jl535 posted...
Shorydouken posted...

translation: radec takes skill to use, i wish he was like other characters that take no skill to use.
#9jl535(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:40:59 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
when emmett comes out, youll be seeing even more radec (in 2v2s with emmett)

doubt it because emmett's gameplay looks like what radec's gameplay should be. I actually believe that when emmett comes out we will never see another radec again :(
#10jl535(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:41:46 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
jl535 posted...
Shorydouken posted...

translation: radec takes skill to use, i wish he was like other characters that take no skill to use.

even wit skill u cant win with radec