Stop Using Radec!!!

#11ShorydoukenPosted 2/6/2013 9:42:33 PM
jl535 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
jl535 posted...
Shorydouken posted...
My main, not giving him up.

don't you wish he had buff?? You know even though hes your main he really needs one because i have been trying to main radec since i started this game but hes just too horrible compared to other top characters

translation: radec takes skill to use, i wish he was like other characters that take no skill to use.

even wit skill u cant win with radec

ULAKSKEEL
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#12Retroxgamer0Posted 2/6/2013 9:43:30 PM
radec is more towards the higher end of the middle of the pack i think, but hes not even in the worst top 7.
#13KindertotenwaldPosted 2/6/2013 10:09:08 PM
In high level 2v2 play he will won't build meter.

He needs the grab combo but we all know that so he won;t get in to land it.

I use BD out of love for the series but atleast he can do something.

I would love to use Radec as its my fav FPS (after Bioshock but its a diff kind of FPS) but there is just no lee way him at all.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#14taoxadasaPosted 2/6/2013 10:41:33 PM
I'm gonna play as him more now.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#15ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/6/2013 11:01:11 PM
Radec is a GREAT character in terms of All Star material, because he is the only Helghast who was important

And I dare you to try and pull the "KillZone isn't i portant to PlayStation" card

TC = pwned
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#16PielordXPosted 2/6/2013 11:06:00 PM
jl535 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
jl535 posted...
Shorydouken posted...

don't you wish he had buff?? You know even though hes your main he really needs one because i have been trying to main radec since i started this game but hes just too horrible compared to other top characters

translation: radec takes skill to use, i wish he was like other characters that take no skill to use.

My brother mains radec and wins...
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#17KindertotenwaldPosted 2/6/2013 11:23:30 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Radec is a GREAT character in terms of All Star material, because he is the only Helghast who was important

And I dare you to try and pull the "KillZone isn't i portant to PlayStation" card

TC = pwned

Are you think he isn;t saying he isn't, hes saying he is complete garbage and deserves some actual ways to do well...
---
#18PhantomEmperorPosted 2/7/2013 12:00:42 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
jl535 posted...
Shorydouken posted...

Retro stfu you suck
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Sir dan,dante,radec UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#19aPimp_named_leEPosted 2/7/2013 12:29:58 AM
jl535 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
jl535 posted...
Shorydouken posted...

actually that is not true. i don't own the game yet, so i went to my friends house today to play with him and his brother. even though they play the game way more than i do, i still won easily with him whenever i used him. i got 4 kills alone with his level 3 (maybe in time mode he is bad, but in stock matches and point matches i have not lost yet) . i feel he has a lot of special meter gain moves if you use him properly. the only thing i can think of that might need some boost is the speed of his level 1 projectile, but thats it.
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#20KindertotenwaldPosted 2/7/2013 12:38:22 AM
aPimp_named_leE posted...
jl535 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
jl535 posted...
Shorydouken posted...

actually that is not true. i don't own the game yet, so i went to my friends house today to play with him and his brother. even though they play the game way more than i do, i still won easily with him whenever i used him. i got 4 kills alone with his level 3 (maybe in time mode he is bad, but in stock matches and point matches i have not lost yet) . i feel he has a lot of special meter gain moves if you use him properly. the only thing i can think of that might need some boost is the speed of his level 1 projectile, but thats it.

That just means your friends were worse than you, aka terrible.
---