What the hell happened that is making people quit more and more often nowadays?

#1Zero_ShamePosted 2/6/2013 11:24:36 PM
Criminy its like every other match people are quitting in Ranked.

I was gone a while, came back hoping Superbot fixed at least some of the balance issues with the game and I come back to people quitting left and right.

Did something happen from mid Dec. to mid Jan?
#2PielordXPosted 2/6/2013 11:25:59 PM
They're too scared of you, if you asked them why they would make a logical fallacy.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#3Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:32:56 PM
Ahh, they must all be from GameFAQS then, sissies who make claims and assumptions then tuck tail and run scared when asked to substantiate them are a staple here.

You know all too well about that though already Pielord, dont ya?

*snicker*
#4jhoke13Posted 2/6/2013 11:34:35 PM
I think it has to do with it being early in the season and more players are trying to rank up; sadly this means more quitters. Last season I didn't play ranked until it was almost over and barely had anyone quit on me. I was starting to think people may have been exaggerating a bit about how often it happens but now that I've been playing ranked earlier I definitely see much more quitting.
---
XBL:Element H
PSN:Element_H13
#5JoshelplexPosted 2/6/2013 11:35:40 PM
Nevermind Ranked, people are ditching out on Player matches like mad lately. Every third match in 2V2 the host ditches.
---
Magnificent Seven had the greatest soundtrack ever. FACT.
PSN: Joshelplex
#6Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:37:51 PM
jhoke13 posted...
I think it has to do with it being early in the season and more players are trying to rank up; sadly this means more quitters. Last season I didn't play ranked until it was almost over and barely had anyone quit on me. I was starting to think people may have been exaggerating a bit about how often it happens but now that I've been playing ranked earlier I definitely see much more quitting.

Oh true, you make a great point, makes perfect sense.

Im right there with ya, I used to brush off the "omg so many ragequits!" but yeah its definitely a problem. Ill keep a closer eye near the end of the season. Good post.
#7Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:38:43 PM
Joshelplex posted...
Nevermind Ranked, people are ditching out on Player matches like mad lately. Every third match in 2V2 the host ditches.

Awwww, really? Thats unfortunate, 2v2 quick matching was my favorite.

Its like "why?" theres literally no benefit. People are silly.
#8lucapitPosted 2/6/2013 11:40:49 PM
Oh deal with it..
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461)... Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
#9PielordXPosted 2/6/2013 11:41:17 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
Ahh, they must all be from GameFAQS then, sissies who make claims and assumptions then tuck tail and run scared when asked to substantiate them are a staple here.

You know all too well about that though already Pielord, dont ya?

*snicker*

Lol you all saw that, I complimented him and he still acted hostile towards me. I'm wiping my hands clean of this topic, I'm out.

Zero_Shame version: GAH **** YOU ZERO, I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND TROLL YOU. NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME I'M GONNA TUCK MY TAIL BETWEEN MY LEGS AND RUN LIKE A LITTLE GIRL! THIS'LL BE PERFECT FOR YOUR REDDIT HAHA. THANKS FOR LETTING ME PLAY!
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#10Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:43:37 PM
lucapit posted...
Oh deal with it..

I am. Everyone is. What a stupid post you made. Why was it so hard for you to post something decent when it was not an issue at all for the previous two posters to do so? Trash.