Which characters actually in the game would people complain the most about if...

#31Spidermonkey3Posted 2/9/2013 11:20:32 AM
BahamutBBob posted...
Drake and Kratos definitely. Ratchet and Cole probably.

I don't think anyone would complain if Big Daddy were not in the game. He isn't a Playstation icon. His game was months late on PS3. He is only in this game to promote BioShock Infinite, which won't even have a BIg Daddy in it. You could use the promotion excuse for Raiden or Dante, but they at least were characters created for Playstation games.

agree with your statement

but that bolded part is wrong, the giant bird is the new big daddy
---
Gruffy boy
PSN: Gruff757
#32KillDozer123Posted 2/9/2013 11:22:37 AM
WeeScotty posted...
No one because I am BigKhan!

FACT!

Fix'd. I can't believe you forgot the "FACT" thing you always do. XD
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#33DarkECOJakPosted 2/9/2013 11:23:36 AM
Parappa: "It's cuz my voice actor's black, isn't it?
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#34KillDozer123Posted 2/9/2013 11:27:01 AM
Buuut seriously.....

Well, judging from the wishlists, I can imagine that people would complain if Kratos, Cole, Drake, Jak, Sly, Ratchet and Sackboy were absent...possibly Sweet Tooth.

TBH, I'm surprised no one is up in arms over the absence of Chimera. Why have a Resistance stage and weapon, but not a playable character?

I don't think anyone would complain in regards to the third party characters, but as I said, it may have been best if they hadn't been included anyway.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#35ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/9/2013 12:08:45 PM
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
popliyo posted...
Cole is an incredibly boring character from an incredibly lackluster game.

Speak for yourself. At least he has more character than Nathan Hale from the Resistance series. XD

CAPELLI FTW

Chimera, not Capelli
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#36ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/9/2013 12:10:25 PM
KillDozer123 posted...
Buuut seriously.....

Well, judging from the wishlists, I can imagine that people would complain if Kratos, Cole, Drake, Jak, Sly, Ratchet and Sackboy were absent...possibly Sweet Tooth.

TBH, I'm surprised no one is up in arms over the absence of Chimera. Why have a Resistance stage and weapon, but not a playable character?

I don't think anyone would complain in regards to the third party characters, but as I said, it may have been best if they hadn't been included anyway.

There are, just not on GameFAQs.

Mainly because GameFAQs uses the "too many shooters" card, and wants people from obscure games no one cares about (see: Gex, Croc)
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#37Trigger_MonkeyPosted 2/9/2013 12:41:38 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
GoogleMeBaby posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
1. Jak
2. Kratos
3. Cole
4. Sly
5. Ratchet

Be realistic now. We know you love Jak but people he wouldn't stir up more controversy if he wasn't in over other characters. I know you'd be really really mad but still.

Actually a lot of people would be mad. Jak was stated by SB he was more in demand then Ratchet thats why he was revealed first... Go look up your crap before you just go off saying things you don't know what your talking about..

You know what I find even more funny. I wasn't the first guy to mention Jak so stop trolling and trying to start conflict :)

So lets be realistic now. Get a life and stop being ignorant.

And Sir Dan was more wanted than both Jak and Ratchet.
---
Sid the Sloth for Playstation Allstars.