Confirm or Deny . Sir Dan is not a PlayStation Icon.

#31Spidermonkey3Posted 2/8/2013 12:24:13 PM
AWorldUnited posted...
Spidermonkey3 posted...
AWorldUnited posted...
Spidermonkey3 posted...
hadn't heard of fat princess before this.

y

this makes no sense, consisting the game is one of the best psn sellers of all time.

why doesnt it make sense? i just never heard of the chick before recently.

because if you have a PS3...with a PSN...or an internet connection...Or follow video gaming news at all in the last few years...You would have heard of her or at least seen her icon.

so again, to me, nonsensical

i had 3/4 of those things and i still never heard of her until recently,

just like how some people had no idea who spike was until recently whether they saw ape escape advertisements or not
---
Gruffy boy
PSN: Gruff757
#32Lioyd_the_heroPosted 2/8/2013 9:18:55 PM
Deny, he was an early icon and (like Pit in smash bros.) due to this game's popularity I can see a new big game for Sir. Daniel
---
PSN howling_red
#33AstralUltraPosted 2/8/2013 9:22:20 PM
Lioyd_the_hero posted...
Deny, he was an early icon and (like Pit in smash bros.) due to this game's popularity I can see a new big game for Sir. Daniel

LMAO
---
PSN: MagnitudeRequiem
#34Lexmark1989Posted 2/8/2013 10:06:13 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I still don't know who Dart is, even though he's a apparently some legendary character or something.

Isn't that your problem? We are in the internet age and people are still to damn lazy to do research on a character. Now if you only knew the name of the character fine, but knowing the name of the game there is no excuse.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#35Snorlax_exlaxPosted 2/8/2013 10:09:06 PM
AWorldUnited posted...
this makes no sense, consisting the game is one of the best psn sellers of all time.

You don't make sense, considering you spelled "considering" as "consisting".

Not to mention, Fat Princess really isn't that mainstream. It's perfectly reasonable for someone to not have heard of her.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/exChardude.png
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/SNORLAXex.png
#36KagePakkunPosted 2/9/2013 12:09:05 AM
Deny. Who even a questions this? I hate to see what confirmers think are All Stars if Dan isn't.

I never played his games back when they were new and current, but I was definitely aware of his presence and cultural influence with video games at the time.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#37Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/9/2013 12:20:51 AM
Sir Dan isn't a PlayStation icon?

...... And Parappa is.....?

..... wat?
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#38PyroSparkPosted 2/9/2013 12:46:27 AM
Confiiiirm.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#39TheBestGman2007Posted 2/9/2013 1:04:52 AM
Confirm. No disrespect to the franchise, but it's just not Sony's "ALL-STAR" material. I understand that Crash, Spyro, Laura, and Lightning couldn't be in (they're owned by other companies), but Medieval just isn't one of those franchises. Just because it's obscure doesn't make it bad, but if there's one thing an "ALL-STAR" should not be is obscure.
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
#40Omega_Zero_XPPosted 2/9/2013 1:37:33 AM
TheBestGman2007 posted...
Confirm. No disrespect to the franchise, but it's just not Sony's "ALL-STAR" material. I understand that Crash, Spyro, Laura, and Lightning couldn't be in (they're owned by other companies), but Medieval just isn't one of those franchises. Just because it's obscure doesn't make it bad, but if there's one thing an "ALL-STAR" should not be is obscure.

One, the All-stars bit is WAAAAAYYYY overplayed. FP an allstar?

Two: Lightning an allstar? LOL.

Three: The bait was delicious.
---
Haku: You're going down, boy.
Naoto: What's with this girl?