C/D This game would have sold better with better advertising.

#1AstralUltraPosted 2/7/2013 10:41:37 AM
Deny

All the advertising in the world cannot save a product that suffers from creative freedom. Fans wanted a Smash clone. They got a unique and creative experience. But fans HATE change and HATE creativity. Look at DMC. Look at RE6. Look at FF13. Fans want the same thing they have been getting since the days of the NES.

In the eyes of most gamers different=bad. Same=good. Just look at COD sales. Activision understands fans just want more of the same, that's why they are so successful. If they tried to be creative they would also be going bankrupt like Sony.

FACT.
---
PSN: MagnitudeRequiem
#2PielordXPosted 2/7/2013 10:43:52 AM
This topic is now about Pizza.

What do you guys think is the topping tier list?
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#3blitz_0623Posted 2/7/2013 10:56:52 AM(edited)
S: Cheese, Pepperoni, Mushroom, Italian Sausage, Bacon Strips
A: Peppers, Onions
B: Chicken, Black Olives, Ham, Bacon bits
C: Anchovies
F: Pineapple
#4KindertotenwaldPosted 2/7/2013 10:47:43 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
S: Cheese, Pepperoni, Mushroom, Italian Sausage
A: Peppers, Bacon, Onions
B: Chicken, Black Olives, Ham

TBF Bacon on a pizza is up there with Pepperoni
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#5atopthemountainPosted 2/7/2013 10:47:54 AM
PielordX posted...
This topic is now about Pizza.

What do you guys think is the topping tier list?

correction this topic is now about kermit the frog

hes dangerous in high levels of play
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#6xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/7/2013 10:48:35 AM
How about a crust tier list? I'm curious to see how Deep Dish does, as it's my current main.
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#7AstralUltra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:50:34 AM
This is exactly why I hate the younger generation of gamers. They can never pay attention to the real issue. We are here to discuss why this game flopped. I should report you all for harrassment, derailment and being unrealistic.

I hate this generation of gamers almost as much as I hate males with female avatars.
---
PSN: MagnitudeRequiem
#8PielordXPosted 2/7/2013 10:51:59 AM
Kindertotenwald posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
S: Cheese, Pepperoni, Mushroom, Italian Sausage
A: Peppers, Bacon, Onions
B: Chicken, Black Olives, Ham

TBF Bacon on a pizza is up there with Pepperoni

He has a good point, plus bacon is so good as a food that you put it on other things to make them taste better.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#9blitz_0623Posted 2/7/2013 10:52:53 AM
AstralUltra posted...
This is exactly why I hate the younger generation of gamers. They can never pay attention to the real issue. We are here to discuss why this game flopped. I should report you all for harrassment, derailment and being unrealistic.

I hate this generation of gamers almost as much as I hate males with female avatars.

Are you new here? There have been TONS of troll topics and normal topics on if/how/why the game flopped. The reason you're being trolled is because people are tired of seeing silly topics like this
#10xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/7/2013 10:52:56 AM
AstralUltra posted...

I consider myself to be intelligent. Very intelligent, mind you.

I just think that this topic of discussion has outgrown itself already. Hence, my contribution toward the derailment of the topic.

Furthermore, who let the dogs out?
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.