Confirm or Deny. Sackboy is not a PlayStation icon.

#21AstralUltraPosted 2/7/2013 5:06:09 PM
The LBP games suck because they are different and different=bad. Gamers hate change that's just how it is.

FACT.
---
PSN: MagnitudeRequiem
#22An_Unkind_RGNPosted 2/7/2013 5:34:44 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Confirm. LBP came out in 2007, so he's clearly not an icon.

The only PS icons are 90s characters, like Gex and Bubsy.

Who is Gex and Bubsy
---
You gotta believe! That's how you receive! But if you can't relieve, then she is not doing it right.
~Cave Johnson: Say Goodbye Caroline!~
#23solideye11Posted 2/7/2013 5:54:02 PM
AstralUltra posted...
The LBP games suck because they are different and different=bad. Gamers hate change that's just how it is.

FACT.

Actually no.

I think LBP sucks because the platforming in the game is bland and boring. I honestly think the game is popular because of the level editor. The level editor is cool and all, but if the core game doesn't hold my interest, why would random fan created level? Most of the fan created levels are famous video game levels recreated in LBP such as Green Hill Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog, or World 1-1 from Super Mario Bros. Again, the fact that you can recreate those levels is really cool, but LBP's gameplay brings the whole experience down and makes me want to play the real Sonic the Hedgehog or Super Mario Bros instead.
---
SOLID EYE SYSTEM-OTC-0017/02
PSN: chr11224
#24SnovvbubPosted 2/7/2013 6:35:21 PM
Ahmahgahd, I love LittleBigPlanet. Even moreso than Infamous 1. It's why I bought a PS3 and a Vita.
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2