Who do you hate more Raiden or Toro?

#1--crashbfanPosted 2/7/2013 3:32:01 PM
Both of them are overused by the Japaneses but who do you hate more?

I can't really decide because every toro or raiden with a mic has a bad attitude so they are equally annoying
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#2Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 2/7/2013 3:37:13 PM
Raiden, Easily for me, I just can't seem to hate Toro, he's hilarious, even if I lose to him =P.
---
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in my name Does NOT mean those stupid movies.
Noire (Neptunia) for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal!, DLC or 2! XD.
#3judgementaeonPosted 2/7/2013 3:38:44 PM
I don't hate anyone really XD
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Got Anarchy Reigns, it's kind of fun actually :D
#4ShorydoukenPosted 2/7/2013 3:38:45 PM
If Toro SPAMS THAT GODD*** HC COMBO INTO LVL1 (LOOKIN AT YOU FUZZY) THEN HIM.

Otherwise Raiden. :D
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#5EmpovylePosted 2/7/2013 3:41:36 PM
Its hard to hate Toro (his face... d'aww..) but his loop thing is rough enough to make me despise facing them. Raiden isn't so bad after the patch. He can be annoying at times, sure, but at least he's tolerable.
---
PSN: Empovyle
Radec Player
#6TheBlackAce222Posted 2/7/2013 3:44:23 PM
Toro because Aircamp ap gaining on Dojo.
And I cant reach him.
---
PSN - xOptogerx
I'm bad with words, you may notice
#7dadkwasherePosted 2/7/2013 4:01:22 PM
I figure Crab's quote would be sufficable here...
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
#8Chzrm3Posted 2/7/2013 4:02:53 PM
Raiden, because Superbot had to bend over backwards to get the character, and all that accomplished was pissing off MGS fans.

Toro is a cute addition and, if this game had been done properly, his presence would've been very welcome.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#9TerraponPosted 2/7/2013 5:57:42 PM
Raidens... most players have too much attitude and tend to be jerks.... on stock a raiden dodged everyone the whole round then when i was the last one he decides to stay in the air and use HCs... Also i thought they got rid of his attack grab combo?
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#10FishyGoodness12Posted 2/7/2013 7:43:32 PM
Terrapon posted...
Raidens... most players have too much attitude and tend to be jerks.... on stock a raiden dodged everyone the whole round then when i was the last one he decides to stay in the air and use HCs... Also i thought they got rid of his attack grab combo?

They got rid of the infinite, not the hit confirm
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.