Do you think SSM will make the final boss level playable?

#1Chzrm3Posted 2/7/2013 5:04:27 PM
Would be kinda nice, no? It's one of those things where it's like... it's in the game, why can't we just mess around and play on it if we want to? And then you remember that Superbot's design philosophy is "waste as much time and manpower as possible! : D"
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#2JollyBudaPosted 2/7/2013 5:08:29 PM
It would tie in well if they ever enable 1v1 online mode.
That being said, I doubt they will.
---
PSN: MrMonochrome
UMvC3: Hulk / Vergil / Spencer, SSFIV:AE: Dudley
#3AstralUltraPosted 2/7/2013 5:11:30 PM
They won't because this game is dead and SM doesn't care about dead games, they are too busy with making the next GOW which is more of the same but will sell millions anyway because gamers hate change.

FACT.
---
PSN: MagnitudeRequiem
#4Charizard18Posted 2/7/2013 5:17:28 PM
AstralUltra posted...
they are too busy with making the next GOW which is more of the same but will sell millions anyway because gamers hate change.

FACT.

This, well put Mr. Vito
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#5Chzrm3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:17:52 PM
Charizard18 posted...
AstralUltra posted...
they are too busy with making the next GOW which is more of the same but will sell millions anyway because gamers hate change.

FACT.

This, well put Mr. Vito

Awwwww yeaaaaa!!!!
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#6SelitePosted 2/7/2013 5:20:41 PM
AstralUltra posted...
They won't because this game is dead and SM doesn't care about dead games, they are too busy with making the next GOW which is more of the same but will sell millions anyway because gamers hate change.

FACT.

They're doing a God of War after Ascension? :D
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5