Dear Crab,

#1ShorydoukenPosted 2/7/2013 7:37:26 PM
STOP F***** USlNG THE SAME COMBO OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGIAN, IT'S NOT FUN.
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#2IcyFlamez96Posted 2/7/2013 7:38:09 PM
BGs
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#3PielordXPosted 2/7/2013 7:38:15 PM
Was it a bnb?
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#4Shorydouken(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:43:21 PM
PielordX posted...
Was it a bnb?

^grab, ^[], ^[], [], [].

He did it about 15 times before it got to me.
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#5PrismsbladePosted 2/7/2013 7:50:05 PM
Shorydouken posted...
PielordX posted...
Was it a bnb?

^grab, ^[], ^[], [], [].

He did it about 15 times before it got to me.

Im not sure who he mains, but thats perhaps the best combo for his main after a grab, so of course he's gonna use it whatever chance he gets. Also its your fault for continuously getting grabbed in the first place.......also are you telling us he seriously managed to grab you over 15 times?

Thats really embarrassing on your part.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#6LightEcoSagePosted 2/7/2013 8:01:47 PM
Shorydouken posted...
STOP F***** USlNG THE SAME COMBO OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGIAN, IT'S NOT FUN.

Finally I was waiting for someone to speak on the way he plays because he spammed the same combo on me in all the 1v1s we had, same HC and same combo over and over.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#7Q_BlahPosted 2/7/2013 8:04:27 PM
so..... you expect him not to do it? My friends and i usually say, if it works and its in the game, keep doing it.
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png
#8LightEcoSagePosted 2/7/2013 8:07:28 PM
Q_Blah posted...
so..... you expect him not to do it? My friends and i usually say, if it works and its in the game, keep doing it.

By that Logic I guess its ok to spam Radecs sniper and Jak's Blaster(yellow gun). Alright thanks for the tip. Now im going to keep using the same attacks in 1v1s and online. Thanks man!

(Spamming is the right way to go)!
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#9PielordXPosted 2/7/2013 8:08:07 PM
Q_Blah posted...

this, especially if its a bnb. What do you want me to do a different combo every time I catch you?
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#10Shorydouken(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:08:51 PM
PielordX posted...
Q_Blah posted...

this, especially if its a bnb. What do you want me to do a different combo every time I catch you?

No, just not the same one the entire match.
---