Dear Crab,

#11SerpitPosted 2/7/2013 7:11:28 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Q_Blah posted...
so..... you expect him not to do it? My friends and i usually say, if it works and its in the game, keep doing it.

By that Logic I guess its ok to spam Radecs sniper and Jak's Blaster(yellow gun).

Yes. If your opponents can't handle it, it's their problem.
---
The game is a lie: http://stilldelayed.ytmnd.com/
Everybody do the Overdrive! http://i.imgur.com/MMl5G.jpg
#12Q_BlahPosted 2/7/2013 7:13:36 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Q_Blah posted...
so..... you expect him not to do it? My friends and i usually say, if it works and its in the game, keep doing it.

By that Logic I guess its ok to spam Radecs sniper and Jak's Blaster(yellow gun). Alright thanks for the tip. Now im going to keep using the same attacks in 1v1s and online. Thanks man!

(Spamming is the right way to go)!

It's called zoning and area control, and yes, using the same moves over again is fine. If your opponent is too dumb to find a way around that then that's their fault. And Your welcome.
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png
#13IcyFlamez96Posted 2/7/2013 7:15:24 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Q_Blah posted...

By that Logic I guess its ok to spam Radecs sniper and Jak's Blaster(yellow gun). Alright thanks for the tip. Now im going to keep using the same attacks in 1v1s and online. Thanks man!

Yes, it is okay.

Please spam Radec's Sniper in a 1v1, easy win for me lol.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#14Potatoman622Posted 2/7/2013 7:16:41 PM
Q_Blah posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Q_Blah posted...

It's called zoning and area control, and yes, using the same moves over again is fine. If your opponent is too dumb to find a way around that then that's their fault. And Your welcome.

This ^^^

People cry spam too much
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#15xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/7/2013 7:18:39 PM
If he's constantly using the same combo...

Shouldn't it become easy to predict -> punish? That's how you deal with spammers, you anticipate their obvious action and punish. Everything in this game is beatable, you just have to put your head in the game and figure it out. That's what makes competitive fights that much more enjoyable.
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#16boy_luckPosted 2/7/2013 7:22:57 PM
Q_Blah posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Q_Blah posted...

This so much.

Who does Crab main, btw?
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#17IcyFlamez96Posted 2/7/2013 7:23:33 PM
boy_luck posted...
Q_Blah posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Q_Blah posted...

This so much.

Who does Crab main, btw?

Good Cole
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#18jump__0Posted 2/7/2013 7:24:39 PM
shout outs to crab for exposing scrubs.
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#19Shorydouken(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:26:10 PM
jump__0 posted...

I'm not a scrub.
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#20boy_luckPosted 2/7/2013 7:28:35 PM
jump__0 posted...

I just had a match yesterday in which I spammed the bananarang all day and this Kratos player was too stupid to actually dodge it. In the end, I handed him his ass and he proceeded to send hatemail calling me a spammer and other expletives related to my mother.

But yeah, if you fall for the same move over and over, you're a scrub.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png