Dear Crab,

#51dooms14Posted 2/7/2013 9:12:48 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Q_Blah posted...
so..... you expect him not to do it? My friends and i usually say, if it works and its in the game, keep doing it.

By that Logic I guess its ok to spam Radecs sniper and Jak's Blaster(yellow gun). Alright thanks for the tip. Now im going to keep using the same attacks in 1v1s and online. Thanks man!

(Spamming is the right way to go)!

"If it works and its in the game, keep doing it" Response for Radec, "If getting snipe spamming seriously works on you" I dunno what to say...
#52LightEcoSagePosted 2/7/2013 9:13:48 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Wait a minute. You two keep falling for the same thing over and over and yet you are complaining that he's being cheap?

So apparently neither you nor LES have touched a fighting game before. At least not competitively.Complaining about spam is the most embarassing thing, especially something as obvoius as grabs. If you keep getting hit by it, it's your own fault. If you can't punish it, why on earth should he stop doing it?

If I lose to the same move over and over guess who I blame? Myself. I blame myself for not understanding how to punish it and it makes me realize how bad I am for falling for the same thing a million times. Then I figure out how to beat said tactic.

If I can BEAT someone by doing the same thing over and over, why on earth would I stop? If someone is not punishing something I do, of course I'll keep abusing it. Anything less would be not trying my best.

You two would rather say you've beaten him because he stopped doing what he's doing to beat you? LOL. Talk about fraudulence.

Seriously get a life and a dictionary while your at it because I am not complaining. I just went into a little more detail on what he does. I have played many fighting games and PEOPLE DO NOT SPAM ONE COMBO EVERYTIME! And I never said I couldn't beat him so don't put words into m,y mouth. Because I have beaten him quite a few times...
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#53blaze19_0XPosted 2/7/2013 9:15:57 PM
You claimed anybody that doesn't get mad at losing to spam is lying when in reality only people with poor mentalities (scrubs) get mad at it.
#54LightEcoSagePosted 2/7/2013 9:18:22 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
You claimed anybody that doesn't get mad at losing to spam is lying when in reality only people with poor mentalities (scrubs) get mad at it.

Not really you twisted that and made your own conclusion around that... You take opinions and peoples answers way to seriously along with twisting them to your own liking...
---
#55Potatoman622Posted 2/7/2013 9:18:47 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Potatoman622 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Most of you people are lying yall @sses off. If yall got spam one game the whole game im pretty sure you'll be yelling or thinking to yourself spam spam omg im tired of this spam or something. I really want to see some recorded games when yall get spammed by inescapable combos or attacks like Kratos AP burst for example. Smh at you liars especially some of yall who posted in some topics that was relvant to spamming and your like yes yes spam everywhere and etc. Icy your one of them -_-

xD

Lol mad

No im not... stop assuming im mad....

You sound mad though lol. And inescapable combos? Aren't combos supposed to be inescapable at least until the burst? Unless you mean he is tech chasing you and keeps using short combos that keep setting you up for it again.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#56Rlaur2Posted 2/7/2013 9:22:11 PM
Grow the hell up TC. If that's the best combo off of a grab then there's no reason not to do it. When playing a fighting game you aren't there to entertain your opponent, you're there to kick his/her ass. If you're getting mad because opponents keep hitting you with the same combo over and over again, you've got two options; 1. Get better at this game so things like getting grabbed 15 times in one match don't happen or 2. Ragequit.
---
-_-
#57PielordXPosted 2/7/2013 9:22:20 PM
Potatoman622 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Potatoman622 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Most of you people are lying yall @sses off. If yall got spam one game the whole game im pretty sure you'll be yelling or thinking to yourself spam spam omg im tired of this spam or something. I really want to see some recorded games when yall get spammed by inescapable combos or attacks like Kratos AP burst for example. Smh at you liars especially some of yall who posted in some topics that was relvant to spamming and your like yes yes spam everywhere and etc. Icy your one of them -_-

xD

Lol mad

You sound mad though lol. And inescapable combos? Aren't combos supposed to be inescapable at least until the burst? Unless you mean he is tech chasing you and keeps using short combos that keep setting you up for it again.

You know the best kinds of combos are the ones that you can fall out of.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#58PielordXPosted 2/7/2013 9:26:00 PM(edited)
rlaur2 posted...
When playing a fighting game you aren't there to entertain your opponent, you're there to kick his/her ass.

Im quoting this

Edit: not enough space nvm
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#59LightEcoSagePosted 2/7/2013 9:25:04 PM
Potatoman622 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Potatoman622 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

xD

Lol mad

Well guess what?... im not. Well you know when you get frozen by that freezing thing it has a semi long duration so for a cheap trick to get you into a combo is not really skill. Like for example Sly. Using his counter everytime just to get that combo in to build Ap is sad. You're a FP main so you can't talk anyway -_-. All yall do is spam xD
---
#60CHL305Posted 2/7/2013 9:30:39 PM
people complain way too much in this game.I have played crab before, I can admit that he uses the same combos. but so does everyone else that plays this game. I just adjusted to his play style and changed my strategy. Of course, everyone has a right to their opinion but it is starting to get ridiculous. Earlier today while I was playing as Radec in 2v2, a Dante and drake were whining that I was using the throw combo on them repeatedly. It is the nature of things, we Americans are inclined to whine when we don't get our way. I try to refrain from using the sniper, so people don't cry. But when I use combos, they still complain.
---
Closet Nerd