Dear Crab,

#71Potatoman622Posted 2/7/2013 10:31:43 PM
My point was more in reference to earlier when you assumed I was only defending spam because I am an FP main. Just because I play a character doesn't mean I can't be objective.

Just because Lakizzle is a cole main doesn't mean he is blindly defending his character. If anything he would know more about him so how can you just write off his comment?
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#72GANONDORFIVYPosted 2/8/2013 12:05:59 AM
I agree with the post owner players who spam and support it are just mediocre people without imagination, if they happy climbing mountains with usando helicopters its ok if you enyoy on th eother side to climb by foot the merit is urs let em be as dumb as they want
---
"I think different than you sir,and im here to stay, no matter how hard you close your eyes i'll be here" GANONDORFIVY
#73LaKizzle23Posted 2/8/2013 12:51:24 AM
GANONDORFIVY posted...
I agree with the post owner players who spam and support it are just mediocre people without imagination, if they happy climbing mountains with usando helicopters its ok if you enyoy on th eother side to climb by foot the merit is urs let em be as dumb as they want

Your post was a little hard to read, but I understand where you're coming from and its brilliant. By far the best analogy to date comparing people who play to win against people who play for fun.

Going a little bit deeper into the analogy, everyone has access to a helicopter. And whether you choose to climb the mountain by foot or by air, we're all aiming for the same goal. One route is obviously easier than the other, but its ultimately up to you to decide if you're climbing for the enjoyment, or for the thrill of just reaching the top. People might actually enjoy riding helicopters though.

Once again, brilliant analogy.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#74CrabhammarPosted 2/8/2013 8:24:05 AM
I was out of posts for the day. And I was reading the whole time :P

Anywho, Luigifan has the nasty habit of blocking way too often. So I punish it with grabs 0_o No offense Shorydouken but you cry foul a bit too much, like ragequitting as I take your last life in 1v1s, complaining about this grab combo in a freaking mirror match (I saw you attempt to use it too), and painting a different picture about it on GameFAQs while I'm suspended and can't defend myself (although I know that wasn't your intention). Somebody cut me some slack here: I'm playing to win, not to use every combo that ever existed :V

I was using Parappa btw.

Snovvbub posted...
Is it just me, or is it semi-unfair to Crab to have this topic up while he's suspended for unknown reasons?

He can't speak for himself, and we don't know why he hasn't been give that opportunity, so...

I've been reading this topic the whole time :P I didn't know so many people wanted to badmouth me when they thought I wasn't looking. Jerks T_T

I also wrote a big post about why I got suspended but it fell through the cracks: http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65386431/733800443
#75AssassinHawkinsPosted 2/8/2013 8:27:26 AM
GANONDORFIVY posted...

... Bro, do you even English?
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#76CHL305Posted 2/8/2013 8:59:21 AM
Crabhammar posted...
I was out of posts for the day. And I was reading the whole time :P

Anywho, Luigifan has the nasty habit of blocking way too often. So I punish it with grabs 0_o No offense Shorydouken but you cry foul a bit too much, like ragequitting as I take your last life in 1v1s, complaining about this grab combo in a freaking mirror match (I saw you attempt to use it too), and painting a different picture about it on GameFAQs while I'm suspended and can't defend myself (although I know that wasn't your intention). Somebody cut me some slack here: I'm playing to win, not to use every combo that ever existed :V

I was using Parappa btw.

Snovvbub posted...
Is it just me, or is it semi-unfair to Crab to have this topic up while he's suspended for unknown reasons?

He can't speak for himself, and we don't know why he hasn't been give that opportunity, so...

I've been reading this topic the whole time :P I didn't know so many people wanted to badmouth me when they thought I wasn't looking. Jerks T_T

I also wrote a big post about why I got suspended but it fell through the cracks: http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65386431/733800443

I still like you. You turned my scrub Cole into an above average one.
---
Closet Nerd