Kat? where are you, Kat?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 2/7/2013 8:03:19 PM
I want to main you. I want to train with you. I want to hear you moan and yell loudly as you try so hard to beat up these no goods. i want to see you try so hard with those wonderful legs of yours. i want to see that beautiful smile on your face when you win, so happy at your accomplishments. i want to share our accomplishments together. i want to use your backrounds and icons. i want to spend 5 minutes oogling over your entrances, taunts, and mannerisms. i can't wait to see you, Kat. Please come to me. Please. I love you...only 5 days until we can be together forever :']
#2sinncrossPosted 2/7/2013 8:04:52 PM
`Kitty got wet`
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#3Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:05:47 PM
oh and emmett youre a bro. you're cool too. i won't neglect you man * bro fist *
#4DarkECOJakPosted 2/7/2013 8:07:19 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
I want to main you. I want to train with you. I want to hear you moan and yell loudly as you try so hard to beat up these no goods. i want to see you try so hard with those wonderful legs of yours. i want to see that beautiful smile on your face when you win, so happy at your accomplishments. i want to share our accomplishments together. i want to use your backrounds and icons. i want to spend 5 minutes oogling over your entrances, taunts, and mannerisms. i can't wait to see you, Kat. Please come to me. Please. I love you...only 5 days until we can be together forever :']

You know what? I've been attracted to animated/CG girls here and there. They still LOOK like real women. I do find Kat attractive as well, but even this was a little much for me. You really should work on getting a girlfriend or something, man. If this was a serious post then it's something to be concerned about.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#5SnovvbubPosted 2/7/2013 8:08:03 PM
I don't like ditzy, ignorant teenagers, especially ones that just disregard everything they hear and yell too much.
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#6RainbowsaurusPosted 2/7/2013 8:08:07 PM
I'm mildly disturbed by what I just read.
---
InFAMOUS 2 >>> InFAMOUS 1
http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/successful_troll.swf
#7Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:29:52 PM(edited)
Snovvbub posted...
I don't like ditzy, ignorant teenagers, especially ones that just disregard everything they hear and yell too much.

shes actually really nice and caring, kat is a good girl. she always thinks of helping others. she is actually weak and chose to forget her bad memories if you read her backstory, even though she is strong willed in the game. she has something else going on they only hinted at. its more like she started a new life, but has a hidden past. the next game will be a prequel most likely explaining kat more, before helping the residents of heksville and being the "gravity queen" did you know she was a REAL queen?
#8DavidgraymanPosted 2/7/2013 8:34:47 PM
Kat, what's going on, respond!...kat? Kat?!? KAAAAAAT!!!!!!!
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
#9Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:35:49 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
Kat, what's going on, respond!...kat? Kat?!? KAAAAAAT!!!!!!!

its too late for me. pliskin you better goo...the bombs ABOUT TO BLOW!
#10FLAME_OF_LEECAPosted 2/7/2013 9:27:18 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
oh and emmett youre a bro. you're cool too. i won't neglect you man * bro fist *

Thats tight dawg. Emmett approves
---
PSN: Adelflame
Every board has its trolls, and you, who is reading this, could be their next victim