If you complain about losing to spam, you are a fraud.

#1blaze19_0XPosted 2/7/2013 9:22:23 PM(edited)
Plain and simple.

This is like the first rule of fighting games. The only person you should be blaming is yourself if you keep getting hit by the same move/setup over and over and fail to punish it. Or if the option is too strong/safe in the game...that's the game's fault. Blaming a player for doing what it takes to win is extremely stupid.
#2JayXZPosted 2/7/2013 9:22:12 PM
I agree. Somewhat.
#3IcyFlamez96Posted 2/7/2013 9:22:34 PM
My mindset is to use my most effective attack as much as possible until my opponent forces me to use my other tools. If they keep falling for the same attack, then there is no real reason for me to use anything else.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#4blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:24:06 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
My mindset is to use my most effective attack as much as possible until my opponent forces me to use my other tools. If they keep falling for the same attack, then there is no real reason for me to use anything else.

And this is the correct mindset. Half the game especially in a game like this that's so reliant on reads, is exploiting whatever weakness your opponent has.

If your opponent doesn't force you to mix it up there is no reason to.
#5Potatoman622Posted 2/7/2013 9:26:43 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

This so much^^^

Lol you think the same way as me. If i get hit by something 5x I blame myself for not seeing it comin
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#6Rlaur2Posted 2/7/2013 9:26:53 PM
Basically, if a Ryu player can win using just hadokens and shoryukens, then he's either an absolutely amazing Ryu player, or he was playing against someone that's ridiculously bad. Maybe slightly in-between. Either way, the loser should either blame himself, or give props.
---
-_-
#7blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:29:37 PM
rlaur2 posted...
Basically, if a Ryu player can win using just hadokens and shoryukens, then he's either an absolutely amazing Ryu player, or he was playing against someone that's ridiculously bad. Maybe slightly in-between. Either way, the loser should either blame himself, or give props.

I've lost to Ryu's that predominantly do this because they do it so well. They space it and time it so getting past this barrage into a safe jump that won't be shorykened is pretty tough to do.

Know what I thought after? Wow, that's impressive. I should learn from this. Let me see how I can get around it.

And then when you actually beat it, it's so satisfying.
#8LightEcoSagePosted 2/7/2013 9:32:59 PM
Was a topic really necessary? You really take things way to serious. You already made you point in that other topic...
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#9PielordXPosted 2/7/2013 9:33:44 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Was a topic really necessary? You really take things way to serious. You already made you point in that other topic...

Blaze I think you made him mad.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#10xxterradarkxxxPosted 2/7/2013 9:35:08 PM
Yes. This is why I don't hate hit confirms. If i lose to it, its my fault.
---
Psn: zslayer89