If you complain about losing to spam, you are a fraud.

#31LightEcoSagePosted 2/7/2013 9:40:05 PM(edited)
LaKizzle23 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
LaKizzle23 posted...

It'll all be released soon enough...

Haha! You sure about that lmao! You wanna bet on that? You'll be waiting quite a long time. Lets put a PSN card on the line :)

"Haha's" "lmao's" and "lol's" also tend to conceal the rage as well. I've noticed that "mad" people irl like to add money into the conversation at hand in some way shape or form. I've never actually seen it take place online though.

._. Fascinating ._.

And I will have to kindly refuse your challenge. Considering that I don't even have a PSN card, I wouldn't be able to accept your challenge anyway.

Smh I guess by your logic using any emoticon means someone is hiding inner rage. I fell bad for yalls educations lol :)

(Oops I used emoticons, oh no I guess Im mad lol!).
Fascinating....

So according to PieLord by not using emoticons means im hiding inner rage and by your logic when I use them im hiding inner rage.

As Clank would say, "Interesting!" LMAO!
Oops I did it yet again.....im dying off laughter, please help me lol.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#32PielordXPosted 2/7/2013 9:40:01 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
LaKizzle23 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
LaKizzle23 posted...

It'll all be released soon enough...

Haha! You sure about that lmao! You wanna bet on that? You'll be waiting quite a long time. Lets put a PSN card on the line :)

"Haha's" "lmao's" and "lol's" also tend to conceal the rage as well. I've noticed that "mad" people irl like to add money into the conversation at hand in some way shape or form. I've never actually seen it take place online though.

._. Fascinating ._.

And I will have to kindly refuse your challenge. Considering that I don't even have a PSN card, I wouldn't be able to accept your challenge anyway.

Smh I guess by your logic using any emoticon means someone is hiding inner rage. I fell bad for yalls educations lol :)

Fascinating....

So much for not jumping into arguments eh?
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#33LaKizzle23Posted 2/7/2013 9:51:44 PM
LightEcoSage posted...

Fascinating....

So according to PieLord by not using emoticons means im hiding inner rage and by your logic when I use them im hiding inner rage.

Okay, let me break it down to you:

When someone asks you, or says something along the lines of, "Are you mad bro?" your replies put you in one of two categories:

Mad or Not Mad

When I'm referring to "mad" people, I'm talking about the people that are categorized as "Mad" who all exhibit, more or less, the same exact behaviors. A constant fury of emoticons (usually 'happy' ones), laughter and insults begin to plague their posts while the rage envelops them.

Notice how you attacked me just for stating a simple observation I had? It was the rage. Don't let the madness consume you Light. Type properly!

I don't agree with PieLord's words though. I believe the exact opposite actually.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#34PielordXPosted 2/7/2013 9:56:19 PM
LaKizzle23 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Fascinating....

When someone asks you, or says something along the lines of, "Are you mad bro?" your replies put you in one of two categories:

Mad or Not Mad

When I'm referring to "mad" people, I'm talking about the people that are categorized as "Mad" who all exhibit, more or less, the same exact behaviors. A constant fury of emoticons (usually 'happy' ones), laughter and insults begin to plague their posts while the rage envelops them.

Notice how you attacked me just for stating a simple observation I had? It was the rage. Don't let the madness consume you Light. Type properly!

I don't agree with PieLord's words though. I believe the exact opposite actually.

I've just been goading him, to get him to prove my point.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#35Potatoman622Posted 2/7/2013 9:56:27 PM
LaKizzle23 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Fascinating....

Mad or Not Ma

This so much^^^

I actually just started off by asking if he was mad because of some rant about kratos spam lol.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#36LightEcoSagePosted 2/7/2013 9:57:27 PM
LaKizzle23 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Fascinating....

Mad or Not Mad

I attacked you... hmm? ok whatever helps you sleep at night. As I said im not mad. By trying so hard and replying when this is already over shows your trying to bring out rage from within me that I don't have stored.

As i said you won't see my rage buddy :)!!! <---- O_O xD
---
#37LaKizzle23Posted 2/7/2013 10:16:02 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
LaKizzle23 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Fascinating....

Mad or Not Mad

I attacked you... hmm? ok whatever helps you sleep at night. As I said im not mad. By trying so hard and replying when this is already over shows your trying to bring out rage from within me that I don't have stored.

And finally the rage subsides. You can tell that the veil of madness has been lifted from over you as your post is finally void of the behavior that categorized you as "mad" in the first place.

The little barrage of emoticons and exclamation points at the end of your post is obviously a poor, fake attempt at derailing my Madness Theory. Either that, or you are attempting to mock me. Anyway the period of Madness came and went, and now you are back to normal. My job here is done.
---
#38LightEcoSagePosted 2/7/2013 10:22:30 PM
LaKizzle23 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
LaKizzle23 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Fascinating....

Mad or Not Mad

And finally the rage subsides. You can tell that the veil of madness has been lifted from over you as your post is finally void of the behavior that categorized you as "mad" in the first place.

The little barrage of emoticons and exclamation points at the end of your post is obviously a poor, fake attempt at derailing my Madness Theory. Either that, or you are attempting to mock me. Anyway the period of Madness came and went, and now you are back to normal. My job here is done.

Lol you can't be serious. You was never right and you was never on to me. You didn't solve anything or figure out anything. You been lying to yourself this whole time thinking you was right in that little head of yours. If anything my job here is done oh wait its been done but multiple ppl just decided to reply to me because its fun picking on LES. Yeah lets celebrate... All stars party!

Please don't tell me a long reply such as mine means im mad because I will just lol somemore.
---
#39LaKizzle23Posted 2/7/2013 10:35:13 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
LaKizzle23 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
LaKizzle23 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Fascinating....

Mad or Not Mad

Lol you can't be serious. You was never right and you was never on to me. You didn't solve anything or figure out anything. You been lying to yourself this whole time thinking you was right in that little head of yours. If anything my job here is done oh wait its been done but multiple ppl just decided to reply to me because its fun picking on LES. Yeah lets celebrate... All stars party!

Please don't tell me a long reply such as mine means im mad because I will just lol somemore.

Notice the absence of emoticons in your post. You were mad for a certain period of time and it was reflected in the way you typed. I see this happen to people all the time. It's even happened to me before.

And its seems like people pick on you because (and don't kill me if you think I'm wrong ) like you get angered a little to easily.

Also, my head isn't little. Its enormous tyvm.
---
#40LightEcoSagePosted 2/7/2013 10:38:53 PM
LaKizzle23 posted...

Notice the absence of emoticons in your post. You were mad for a certain period of time and it was reflected in the way you typed. I see this happen to people all the time. It's even happened to me before.

And its seems like people pick on you because (and don't kill me if you think I'm wrong ) like you get angered a little to easily.

Also, my head isn't little. Its enormous tyvm.

LOL!

If you don't mind can I get back to all stars now? :)
---