why are emmetts eyes glowing?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 2/7/2013 10:40:04 PM
did he fall into a pool of radioactive material and gain super powers or something? i never played his game, but its interesting.
#2SweetFantasyPosted 2/7/2013 10:42:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3legendofskylandPosted 2/7/2013 10:46:26 PM
It's the Rift Energy. Normally it kills people or drives them insane. He got lucky
#4Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:47:44 PM
how did he get lucky? you dont just get lucky.. did he have a strange dna pattern? is he not human? does it even explain?!
#5AssassinHawkinsPosted 2/7/2013 10:48:32 PM
legendofskyland posted...
It's the Rift Energy. Normally it kills people or drives them insane. He got lucky

He also has a gadget implanted in his spine or something to keep it from infecting the rest of his body, just his arm is infected.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#6legendofskylandPosted 2/7/2013 10:49:58 PM
AssassinHawkins posted...

He also has a gadget implanted in his spine or something to keep it from infecting the rest of his body, just his arm is infected.

Ah yes, thank you. It's been a while since I played.
#7PyroSparkPosted 2/7/2013 10:50:29 PM
SweetFantasy posted...
Too much kool aid.

---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#8Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:52:25 PM
thats funny because kats game also deals with rifts. lots of rift related stuff coming this tues.
#9legendofskylandPosted 2/7/2013 10:55:36 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
thats funny because kats game also deals with rifts. lots of rift related stuff coming this tues.

I have a feeling their rival cutscene is gonna have to do with Emmett thinking Kat is using Rift energy and will think she is one of the Outcasts, which is more than a good reason enough for him to want to fight
#10BluBlue4Posted 2/7/2013 11:38:05 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...

I have a feeling their rival cutscene is gonna have to do with Emmett thinking Kat is using Rift energy and will think she is one of the Outcasts, which is more than a good reason enough for him to want to fight

---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon