SuperBot is like a ex gf, they keep posting about psasbr on twitter and tumbler

#1Garfield64Posted 2/8/2013 1:43:44 AM
Seriously if you guys have nothing to do with PSASBR anymore. Why keep talking about it. it's creepy.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#2taoxadasaPosted 2/8/2013 1:56:38 AM
They made the game and the dlc that comes out next week. There is no reason they should act like the game never existed.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#3Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:59:20 AM
taoxadasa posted...
They made the game and the dlc that comes out next week. There is no reason they should act like the game never existed.

LOL So if you and your gf dated for a half a year, then you dumped her. You'd want her tweeting you and leaving tumblers talking about your relationship together as if it still existed?

It wouldn't freak you out at all?
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 2/8/2013 2:06:32 AM(edited)
1) what kindve girls are you hanging out with?

2) they made and are proud of the incoming dlc and are vocal with the fans i like that. they are fans themselves.
#5taoxadasaPosted 2/8/2013 2:03:21 AM
Garfield64 posted...
taoxadasa posted...

LOL So if you and your gf dated for a half a year, then you dumped her. You'd want her tweeting you and leaving tumblers talking about your relationship together as if it still existed?

It wouldn't freak you out at all?

I wouldn't compare this situation with an ex gf.

Superbot and Sony were more like a 'marriage' that had a kid: PS All-Stars.

They got a divorce and PS All-Stars stayed with Sony. All-Stars is still Superbot's "child" and parents in situations like that usually keep in touch with their kid.

Not creepy at all.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#6MozzezzPosted 2/8/2013 2:05:17 AM
Wow Sony actually dropped them, this is the first I've heard of it. The main problem with this game was the characters, but if Sony was backing SuperBot changing studios wouldn't have done much. SuperBot making Super only kills work in a brawler (or just in a game in general) was ground breaking. Also having a game that was kind of a combination of a fighter and a brawler was pretty interesting, and a good portion of the other things in the game were at least alright (like the levels and items, and the quiz level was pretty innovative). I think it's a pretty big mistake to let them go. It had its good points, but the PS3 was filled mostly with around mediocre and crap titles, and this was one of the systems few saving graces, even if it didn't last that long or wasn't that popular.
---
SSBB Friend Code: 3823-8247-5632
#7xSylpheedPosted 2/8/2013 3:45:34 AM
Mozzezz posted...
Wow Sony actually dropped them, this is the first I've heard of it. The main problem with this game was the characters, but if Sony was backing SuperBot changing studios wouldn't have done much. SuperBot making Super only kills work in a brawler (or just in a game in general) was ground breaking. Also having a game that was kind of a combination of a fighter and a brawler was pretty interesting, and a good portion of the other things in the game were at least alright (like the levels and items, and the quiz level was pretty innovative). I think it's a pretty big mistake to let them go. It had its good points, but the PS3 was filled mostly with around mediocre and crap titles, and this was one of the systems few saving graces, even if it didn't last that long or wasn't that popular.

Uhhh, are you afflicted by any mental disorders by chance? The PS3 is filled with mostly mediocre games? It has by far the best exclusive line-up of this generation.
#8Jon_GodPosted 2/8/2013 4:03:46 AM
Mozzezz posted...

What is this, I don't even.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#9Darknessbeast10Posted 2/8/2013 5:06:29 AM
Not the best comparison. They made the game, they have every right to see it through until the day it dies.

As for the EX thing? Sounds like a personal problem.
---
With your power you can do nothing: Not One Single Thing - Pain
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
#10esak1erPosted 2/8/2013 7:03:46 AM
SB is probably hoping that the DLC brings life back to the game. Just because Sony fired them, it does not mean that SB does not want further success for a game they developed. Eventually they will be looking to develop another game and they need this game to succeed as much as possible for them to get any sort of financial backing.
---
PSN-KASE1ER
Currently Playing,PSASBR (Radec) VF5-FS (Jeffrey) TTT2 (Paul & Miguel),