Evil Cole is the new Kratos.

#21kingtracePosted 2/8/2013 5:47:21 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
ignored

Good, I was just about to quit anyway. I think I have a goddamn ulcer now.
#22DanE4764Posted 2/8/2013 8:05:11 AM
Lol at retro. Evil cole is way worse. I have no problem facing kratos. But evil is just annoying
#23DireProphecyPosted 2/8/2013 10:18:57 AM
Who let retrogamer off his leash??
#24Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:23:00 AM
kingtrace posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
kratos has hit confirms for every super, i dont know who you think youre fooling. yeah ok evil coles super is quicker and it has terrible hitbox you have to be right ontop of them so it balances out just fine.

(), v[], ^[], >/\, R (Lvl 1) (in which your timing must be absolutely perfect or it will not work) for Kratos's level 1.

() (Lvl 1) For cole.

OMG, the hit box sucks?! This changes everything! If only there was a way of making perfectly sure that your opponent was inside of it every ti- OH F***ING WAIT!

What in the unholy mother of god have we been doing for the last twenty minutes? Having a gosh darn tea party? Haven't we been talking about HIT CONFIRMS? You know, the things that MAKE YOUR SUPERS HIT? What has possessed you, what demonic spirit of stupidity makes you think a small hit-box matters in a discussion about hit confirms? Mother of god, your poor parents.

Ok, to be fair O/3 is a Hit confirm for Kratos and he also has a tech trap with v[]/D1
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#25PrismsbladePosted 2/8/2013 10:39:20 AM(edited)
Lol retro I never heard anyone so sure of what their talking about, and proven wrong about it at every corner as much as you.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#26PielordXPosted 2/8/2013 10:41:08 AM
Really? When Retro is obviously losing an argument he puts you on ignore? This is what happens when Phantom doesn't scare him off.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass