If Sony doesn't want this game to die over SuperBot being forced out then

#1Garfield64Posted 2/8/2013 2:57:51 AM
Sony needs to announce the Next planned DLC releases as soon as possible. Specifically characters/stages. - Results (65 votes)
Agreed, the news devastated the community and has left everyone insecure about future support, SONY needs to tell us!
95.38% (62 votes)
Disagree, Sony waiting months before telling us anything will probably bring people back, maybe.
4.62% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What do you all think? Should Sony just hurry up and announce next planned DLC so we KNOW they are doing it and get rid of our fears?

Or should they keep being silent and inserting generic "we are working on it." Almost as bad as "stay tuned" ^_^.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 2/8/2013 3:04:26 AM(edited)
garfield topic no2. i await 8 more.

ontopic: yes i see no point in hiding everything in secrecy, when the game is failing. people may sell their copies before even knowing who they are adding. they need to be in convince me mode, not secret mode.
#3Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:11:03 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
garfield topic no2. i await 8 more.

ontopic: yes i see no point in hiding everything in secrecy, when the game is failing. people may sell their copies before even knowing who they are adding. they need to be in convince me mode, not secret mode.

Not all my topics go to the same places xD.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#4ShiShiHaatoPosted 2/8/2013 5:39:14 AM
If they would hurry up and announce the Dart + Abe pack and release it two month from now they could lee everyone back in. I haven't played in a while but I'm super interested in playing Kat soon.
#5Chzrm3Posted 2/8/2013 7:25:42 AM
I think it makes sense for them to wait now, though, because they also need to figure out what their plan is.

If they release Kat/Emmett/Fearless/minions and almost nobody downloads them to begin with, then they'll probably just stop the DLC with that. So they probably want to wait and see what kind of impact the free DLC has on the game, and how many people pay to get fearless and those minions (if you pay for 'em).

That said, I voted yes because I always want more info. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#6I_phantomPosted 2/8/2013 8:27:52 AM(edited)
Pretty biased poll...but then again the first option is the only one that has a chance of keeping this game afloat.

It's a shame really. Bum, one of the best streamers who played this game said he pretty much has given up on it since the developers seem to have given up too. It's hard to stay excited for a game that looks like a sinking ship.