How disappointed will you be if March DLC is...

#21chocolatemc42Posted 2/8/2013 6:11:34 PM
Haseo18615 posted...
I'd be glad to even get DLC after SuperBot's gone. Abe and Teddie would be interesting additions, in my opinion. Speaking of additions...Dart Feld, anyone?

Yes, Dart indeed. Along with either Gabe Logan, or a War of the Monsters rep!
---
Not changing this sig till we get a proper Mega Man sequel!
PSN: Michael_Thomas09
#22Chzrm3Posted 2/8/2013 7:09:10 PM
I absolutely love P4, so I'm really trying hard to figure out why everyone wants Teddie over Yu. @_@

Seriously, communities are so weird sometimes. I see this same stuff with Smash fans - they want characters like Ghirahim and K. Rool over mainstays like Dixie or any Zelda character more than a year old. XD

Teddie would honestly be wtf. Yu is awesome and he's the main character, I don't understand why people are dissing him.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#23AndKevinBaconPosted 2/8/2013 7:09:46 PM
co1onel posted...
I want Vivi
#24stevenbobPosted 2/8/2013 7:37:21 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
I absolutely love P4, so I'm really trying hard to figure out why everyone wants Teddie over Yu. @_@

Seriously, communities are so weird sometimes. I see this same stuff with Smash fans - they want characters like Ghirahim and K. Rool over mainstays like Dixie or any Zelda character more than a year old. XD

Teddie would honestly be wtf. Yu is awesome and he's the main character, I don't understand why people are dissing him.

Atlus said they wanted him in the game
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#25GenoThePuppetPosted 2/8/2013 7:38:22 PM
LOL not going to be any march dlc
---
i am not a puppet I am a Real boy
get it right you simpletons
#26JCourChesNePosted 2/8/2013 7:51:24 PM
What's wrong with Nariko?
---
(PSN: DaeGa) Currently Playing:
Playstation All-stars Battle Royale and Ni No Kuni
#27ChrisObamaPosted 2/8/2013 7:57:36 PM
Guys your setting yourselves up for disappointment, remember when superbot said "We havent announced a final fantasy rep yet" and "If crash was in he would be free DLC", Face there are no more characters after kat and emmett this is TGS 2.0 and I bet SSM will abandon this game as soon as they can.
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#28Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:22:54 PM
ChrisObama posted...
Guys your setting yourselves up for disappointment, remember when superbot said "We havent announced a final fantasy rep yet" and "If crash was in he would be free DLC", Face there are no more characters after kat and emmett this is TGS 2.0 and I bet SSM will abandon this game as soon as they can.

There is nothing wrong with the statement if crash was in he would be free DLC.

Also FF Rep confirmed
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#29ChrisObamaPosted 2/8/2013 8:29:57 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
ChrisObama posted...

Also FF Rep confirmed

See the thing is they say that but he would of been one the first DLC they release instead of emmett and kat, see clearly they will never get the rights for crash and they keep building false hope like they have been from the start and thats where they are at for making terrible decisions.
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#30Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:31:22 PM
ChrisObama posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
ChrisObama posted...

Also FF Rep confirmed

See the thing is they say that but he would of been one the first DLC they release instead of emmett and kat, see clearly they will never get the rights for crash and they keep building false hope like they have been from the start and thats where they are at for making terrible decisions.

Lol do you lack simple reading comprehension?

They said IF (nothing about being able to get him for the game in anyway at all) he was in he would be free
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance