How disappointed will you be if March DLC is...

#31JAHBRONERZPosted 2/8/2013 8:33:18 PM
...I want Cloud or Lightning. :3
#32Lord_ProsperPosted 2/8/2013 8:34:17 PM
Teddie? I'd rather have Persona 3's main character seeing as how he missed out on P4A due to the whole 'being dead' thing.
#33Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:36:18 PM
Has everyone missed the article where the makers of P4 said they would love to have Teddie in thats why I pick him, SB seemed to take anything
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#34ChrisObamaPosted 2/8/2013 8:38:49 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
ChrisObama posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
ChrisObama posted...
Guys your setting yourselves up for disappointment, remember when superbot said "We havent announced a final fantasy rep yet" and "If crash was in he would be free DLC", Face there are no more characters after kat and emmett this is TGS 2.0 and I bet SSM will abandon this game as soon as they can.

There is nothing wrong with the statement if crash was in he would be free DLC.

Also FF Rep confirmed

See the thing is they say that but he would of been one the first DLC they release instead of emmett and kat, see clearly they will never get the rights for crash and they keep building false hope like they have been from the start and thats where they are at for making terrible decisions.

Lol do you lack simple reading comprehension?

They said IF (nothing about being able to get him for the game in anyway at all) he was in he would be free

It doesnt matter. You know people were going to take it out of context anyway. They should of reworded it differently instead of saying if(we might have a chance)
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#35Omega_Zero_XPPosted 2/8/2013 10:52:22 PM
Abe- eh, whatever. would be nice for Dan to have some competition in the humor department

Teddie- would love that stupid bear to be in. A) to play as him, and B) to beat the stuffing out of that annoying yet lovable bear.

Teddie's alts would have to be the neofeatherman suit and his summer outfit.
---
Haku: You're going down, boy.
Naoto: What's with this girl?
#36JAHBRONERZPosted 2/9/2013 9:22:29 AM
I WOULD FLIPPIN" LOVE TEDDIE AS A CHARACTER!!!!!!! :3

...You know who else should be a dlc character? 8D ...Pikachu. Yes, Pikachu.

...Ahaha but seriously, I would love Gettarou... (the Persona 3 dood) Yes, that's his name. T___T Gattarou Yamada, ahahahaha......... Or Red XIII. XD
#37CLupulaPosted 2/9/2013 10:33:47 AM
Personally, I'm bothered by Yu even being called Yu, since that's not the name I gave him when I played Persona 4. Created an immediate disconnect when I played Arena.
#38NDgamer1122Posted 2/9/2013 10:39:42 AM
Meh, wouldn't care for either.
#39Alky88Posted 2/9/2013 11:06:27 AM
Abe was planned but he's been dropped after Santa Monica took over. So no, it's not happening but something else is likely coming.
Superbot likely had other characters done or nearly done and Abe was simply in early development. Wether this means that he was dropped for someone else or because Santa Monica isn't going to make more characters is unknown.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#40taoxadasaPosted 2/9/2013 11:16:39 AM
I have no idea who Teddie is but Abe would be perfect and is one of my most wanted characters.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar