ill ask again, emmett or kat? who are you most excited for?

#11RoboDaleGribblePosted 2/8/2013 7:12:22 PM
Narrasand posted...
I don't find him more interesting than Kat combat or character wise... Hes very shallow similar to like every other FPS protag ever.

He is not a FPS protagonist, you hippie bastard. I am tired of all you kids hating on shooters just because they're popular and you need to prove how special and standout you are. *********
#12Lioyd_the_heroPosted 2/8/2013 9:17:28 PM
Where is the neither answer??

Im not a fan of either game series they come from and frankly can think of 10 PlayStation chracters that would fill the spots much better
---
PSN howling_red
#13solideye11Posted 2/8/2013 9:20:11 PM
Lioyd_the_hero posted...
Where is the neither answer??

Im not a fan of either game series they come from and frankly can think of 10 PlayStation chracters that would fill the spots much better

---
SOLID EYE SYSTEM-OTC-0017/02
PSN: chr11224
#14NarrasandPosted 2/8/2013 9:21:43 PM
RoboDaleGribble posted...
Narrasand posted...
I don't find him more interesting than Kat combat or character wise... Hes very shallow similar to like every other FPS protag ever.

He is not a FPS protagonist, you hippie bastard. I am tired of all you kids hating on shooters just because they're popular and you need to prove how special and standout you are. *********

I did not call him a FPS protagonist I said he acts like one and he really shouldn't because HE ISN'T a FPS protagonist. Besides nobody really knows him anyway this sure is an All Star Cast right here. More people probably know Sir Daniel than this guy.