ill ask again, emmett or kat? who are you most excited for?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. ill ask again, emmett or kat? who are you most excited for?
2 years ago#11
Narrasand posted...
I don't find him more interesting than Kat combat or character wise... Hes very shallow similar to like every other FPS protag ever.

He is not a FPS protagonist, you hippie bastard. I am tired of all you kids hating on shooters just because they're popular and you need to prove how special and standout you are. *********
2 years ago#12
Where is the neither answer??

Im not a fan of either game series they come from and frankly can think of 10 PlayStation chracters that would fill the spots much better
---
PSN howling_red
2 years ago#13
Lioyd_the_hero posted...
Where is the neither answer??

Im not a fan of either game series they come from and frankly can think of 10 PlayStation chracters that would fill the spots much better

---
SOLID EYE SYSTEM-OTC-0017/02
PSN: chr11224
2 years ago#14
RoboDaleGribble posted...
Narrasand posted...
I don't find him more interesting than Kat combat or character wise... Hes very shallow similar to like every other FPS protag ever.

He is not a FPS protagonist, you hippie bastard. I am tired of all you kids hating on shooters just because they're popular and you need to prove how special and standout you are. *********

I did not call him a FPS protagonist I said he acts like one and he really shouldn't because HE ISN'T a FPS protagonist. Besides nobody really knows him anyway this sure is an All Star Cast right here. More people probably know Sir Daniel than this guy.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. ill ask again, emmett or kat? who are you most excited for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived