Superbot Sucks!

#1ChrisObamaPosted 2/8/2013 6:16:43 PM
Thats why Activison, Square Enix, Team Ico all said no. The game is terribly unbalanced .Also the fact that this game bombed in sales and got a price drop within the first month. Yep Smash makes this game dog poo
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#2judgementaeonPosted 2/8/2013 6:17:52 PM
Well, there REALLY was no point in the Smash Bros. comment, but I personally think they did good, but I'm also glad they're gone....I'm conflicted >_<
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Got Anarchy Reigns, it's kind of fun actually :D
#3SnovvbubPosted 2/8/2013 6:25:00 PM
Ohheyit'sChris
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#4PrismsbladePosted 2/8/2013 6:31:56 PM
ChrisObama posted...
Thats why Activison, Square Enix, Team Ico all said no. The game is terribly unbalanced .Also the fact that this game bombed in sales and got a price drop within the first month. Yep Smash makes this game dog poo

Commence laughter in 3....2....1 BUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#5RainbowsaurusPosted 2/8/2013 6:33:01 PM
Everybody hates Chris.
---
InFAMOUS 2 >>> InFAMOUS 1
http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/successful_troll.swf
#6mtKing52Posted 2/8/2013 6:35:37 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Everybody hates Chris.

---
PSN: mtKing52
#7ChrisObama(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:38:24 PM
Lol even this game is starting to fall under top 10 Go look on wii u board and who see is number one :D, Game has years to come and has wayyy more hype then this game.
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#8judgementaeonPosted 2/8/2013 6:39:22 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Everybody hates Chris.

Yeah he was rude to me, if anyone remembers my topic saying I'm back and asking if I missed anything:
"This board was better without you here."
Remember that?
---
#9judgementaeonPosted 2/8/2013 6:40:24 PM
ChrisObama posted...
Lol even this game is starting to fall under top 10 Go look on wii u board and who see is number one :D, Game has years to come and has wayyy more hype then this game.

Stop comparing to Smash, the games are different XD, besides if you wanted to brag about it, you should've gone to the SS Wii U boards lol
---
#10PrismsbladePosted 2/8/2013 6:43:00 PM
ChrisObama posted...

If its support your looking for the SSB board is that way>>>>> you wont find it here troll.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.