Superbot Sucks!

#31holysquidPosted 2/8/2013 7:47:03 PM
judgementaeon posted...
holysquid posted...
judgementaeon posted...
That was uncalled for, but I (along with some others, probably) like this game more...

General PSAS board rule of thumb for you: GenoThePuppet and ChrisObama are MASSIVE trolls, don't take absolutely anything they say seriously.

Ok XD, good night everyone ^_^

G'night
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#32DJPLACEPosted 2/8/2013 7:47:14 PM
your smash brother lovers are so weak YOU ARE NOTHING!! *hit's you with sly's lvl 3 super*
---
Not A Nintendo Lover anymore... But A Sony Lover...
PSN=DJPlace I play FIghters and co-op's and other games.
#33IcyFlamez96Posted 2/8/2013 7:50:18 PM
PielordX posted...
Whoa Chris is black?

---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#34ChrisObama(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:50:25 PM
Prismsblade posted...
ChrisObama posted...
PielordX posted...
Whoa Chris is back?

Ya Miss me?

Prismsblade posted...
Its called a personal opinion....you even know what that is?

But he said he likes this game over smash which is ok but to say this game is as good or up to par with smash is in denial

Nobody's saying this game is better then smash. Some of us still prefer is over that game though, personal preference.

Thats were you misunderstood me. Im fine with people having personal preference but smash will always be better than this game. But we will see how the seuqel will turn out(if this game ever gets one)
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#35Retroxgamer0Posted 2/9/2013 1:42:21 AM
square and activision said no to smashbros too.
#36habbox77Posted 2/9/2013 2:24:37 AM
oh look another 7 year old with a nintendo coming to troll Sony fanboys how cute.

And how terrible that people are still forcing arguments over this -.-
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#37ChrisObama(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:19:17 AM
habbox77 posted...
oh look another 7 year old with a nintendo coming to troll Sony fanboys how cute.

And how terrible that people are still forcing arguments over this -.-

Ooooh I smell the butthurtness from you :D
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#38Starkiller1000Posted 2/9/2013 5:59:35 AM
The guy that made this got fired and are being replaced.
---
---
PSN: Starkiller_1999 Fav. Game: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal Look for me sometime in PSABR with my bf OIbarra32yahoo(his PSN ID)
#39Starkiller1000Posted 2/9/2013 6:01:07 AM
Starkiller1000 posted...
The guy that made this got fired and are being replaced.
---

The guys i mean.
---
---
PSN: Starkiller_1999 Fav. Game: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal Look for me sometime in PSABR with my bf OIbarra32yahoo(his PSN ID)
#40ArthurZero12Posted 2/9/2013 6:29:22 AM
what if smash 4 is like this game? I mean, do you think you would feel the heart attacks?