are you ppl masochists.......

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. are you ppl masochists.......
3 years ago#1
explain why you like this game.....
not trolling (i am not a troll) I am seriously asking.....
i am not a puppet I am a Real boy
get it right you simpletons
3 years ago#2
I have a lot of competitive fun when playing it
PSN: FwufFwuf
Parappa and Nariko
3 years ago#3
Because the game style's fun, it's almost impossible for people to steal your kills, unlike in Smash, and the online play, I mean in Smash, almost everyone did NOTHING >_<
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Got Anarchy Reigns, it's kind of fun actually :D
3 years ago#4
Because it's awesome, Boris
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
3 years ago#5
judgementaeon posted...
Because the game style's fun, it's almost impossible for people to steal your kills, unlike in Smash, and the online play, I mean in Smash, almost everyone did NOTHING >_<

Boo, Face it people who are good at this game suck at other fighters. Lol you probably spam radecs rifle and spam your kill confirms lmao.
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
3 years ago#6
Because it's fun to us.
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
3 years ago#7
FwufFwuf posted...
I have a lot of competitive fun when playing it

I look at your sig yep fanboy your comment cant be taken seriously.
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
3 years ago#8
ChrisObama posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Boo, Face it people who are good at this game suck at other fighters. Lol you probably spam radecs rifle and spam your kill confirms lmao.

Umm, no, I use Radec, but I'm honorable about it, I don't stoop so low as to spam -_-
And I consider myself quite good with a Bruce/Alisa team in Tekken Tag 2, Hitomi in DOA5, Cecil in Dissidia, and Luigi, Sonic, and Zelda in Brawl...
3 years ago#9
Don't feed them.
http://oi49.tinypic.com/23vhlcl.jpg
http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/successful_troll.swf
3 years ago#10
judgementaeon posted...
ChrisObama posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Umm, no, I use Radec, but I'm honorable about it, I don't stoop so low as to spam -_-
And I consider myself quite good with a Bruce/Alisa team in Tekken Tag 2, Hitomi in DOA5, Cecil in Dissidia, and Luigi, Sonic, and Zelda in Brawl...

And Roy in Melee >_>
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. are you ppl masochists.......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived