are you ppl masochists.......

#1GenoThePuppetPosted 2/8/2013 7:22:29 PM
explain why you like this game.....
not trolling (i am not a troll) I am seriously asking.....
---
i am not a puppet I am a Real boy
get it right you simpletons
#2FwufFwufPosted 2/8/2013 7:23:03 PM
I have a lot of competitive fun when playing it
---
PSN: FwufFwuf
Parappa and Nariko
#3judgementaeonPosted 2/8/2013 7:23:40 PM
Because the game style's fun, it's almost impossible for people to steal your kills, unlike in Smash, and the online play, I mean in Smash, almost everyone did NOTHING >_<
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Got Anarchy Reigns, it's kind of fun actually :D
#4ArmoredElderPosted 2/8/2013 7:24:53 PM
Because it's awesome, Boris
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
#5ChrisObamaPosted 2/8/2013 7:27:18 PM
judgementaeon posted...
Because the game style's fun, it's almost impossible for people to steal your kills, unlike in Smash, and the online play, I mean in Smash, almost everyone did NOTHING >_<

Boo, Face it people who are good at this game suck at other fighters. Lol you probably spam radecs rifle and spam your kill confirms lmao.
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#6SnovvbubPosted 2/8/2013 7:28:10 PM
Because it's fun to us.
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#7ChrisObamaPosted 2/8/2013 7:28:33 PM
FwufFwuf posted...
I have a lot of competitive fun when playing it

I look at your sig yep fanboy your comment cant be taken seriously.
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#8judgementaeonPosted 2/8/2013 7:29:03 PM
ChrisObama posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Boo, Face it people who are good at this game suck at other fighters. Lol you probably spam radecs rifle and spam your kill confirms lmao.

Umm, no, I use Radec, but I'm honorable about it, I don't stoop so low as to spam -_-
And I consider myself quite good with a Bruce/Alisa team in Tekken Tag 2, Hitomi in DOA5, Cecil in Dissidia, and Luigi, Sonic, and Zelda in Brawl...
---
#9RainbowsaurusPosted 2/8/2013 7:29:50 PM
Don't feed them.
---
http://oi49.tinypic.com/23vhlcl.jpg
http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/successful_troll.swf
#10judgementaeonPosted 2/8/2013 7:30:37 PM
judgementaeon posted...
ChrisObama posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Umm, no, I use Radec, but I'm honorable about it, I don't stoop so low as to spam -_-
And I consider myself quite good with a Bruce/Alisa team in Tekken Tag 2, Hitomi in DOA5, Cecil in Dissidia, and Luigi, Sonic, and Zelda in Brawl...

And Roy in Melee >_>
---