Watch the Video, do you find it sad how much time and money SuperBot wasted?

#11EnyalbPosted 2/9/2013 8:06:47 AM
blazin640 posted...
Only difference here was that the levels were larger.

Lol Garfield making a big deal out of nothing. O yeah they totally wasted resources from not adding 2 levels from their original concept. Woaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Are you serious? Is that the only thing you notice during the video, just two stages?
---
* Insert witty anime/video game reference here *
PSN ID: BLAYNEproject
#12blazin640Posted 2/9/2013 8:09:38 AM
Enyalb posted...
blazin640 posted...
Only difference here was that the levels were larger.

Lol Garfield making a big deal out of nothing. O yeah they totally wasted resources from not adding 2 levels from their original concept. Woaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Are you serious? Is that the only thing you notice during the video, just two stages?

AP orbs flying out, Bars next to the character portraits, and larger levels.

The only thing mildly interesting is the warhawk level, which could still be added.
---
There goes my free time
#13wwinterj25Posted 2/9/2013 8:16:09 AM
blazin640 posted...
The only thing mildly interesting is the warhawk level, which could still be added.

This. Any work what was done but left out/put to one side can still be completed and added to the game. If not then yes time could have been wasted but that's it.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#14Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:41:44 AM
^_^ Maybe if we are lucky Santa Monica will reput back in some of the old stuff ^_^.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#15Psychofang12001Posted 2/9/2013 9:18:08 AM
It looked so cool and alive and I bet even better graphics as well that's what I want lol
---
Protocol 10 will commence whenever I feel like it
#16redskinsrock26Posted 2/9/2013 9:32:44 AM
Am i really the only person who would rather have what we got in the final product? I mean that looked kinda cool and all, but I really don't understand why people think this looks so much more amazing. These stages look even more annoying than the ones we have now, and otherwise I don't see that many glaring differences aside from the graphics.
---
PSN: Redskinsrock2689
PSASBR Main: Sly Cooper
#17PegetaPosted 2/9/2013 10:04:46 AM
after seeing that video all I can say is "what the hell happened?"
#18Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:05:33 AM
redskinsrock26 posted...
Am i really the only person who would rather have what we got in the final product? I mean that looked kinda cool and all, but I really don't understand why people think this looks so much more amazing. These stages look even more annoying than the ones we have now, and otherwise I don't see that many glaring differences aside from the graphics.

THEY COULD have implemented them into single player only considering they were ALREADY DONE at the very least.

Seriously silly they took out the awesome multiple K.O. methods in the video to ^_^. Should of been a alternate gameplay mode they could of left in.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#19AWorldUnitedPosted 2/9/2013 12:45:35 PM
that video looked like a Windows 95 version of Clay Fighter.

nopls
#20NewMoonShadowPosted 2/9/2013 12:51:54 PM
redskinsrock26 posted...

"the grass is always greener" seems to apply here. Whatever we DON'T get is automatically better than whatever we got, no matter what you're talking about.

anyway, yeah, that video didn't even represent genuine gameplay, it was a proof of concept, probably all cinematics using in-game assets.

Not unlike the first Brawl E3 trailer contained very little Gameplay footage, but instead had a lot of fancy-looking cinematics that showed virtually nothing about the game and didn't appear in the final product (and consequently, looked a thousand times more grandiose and epic than anything in the final product)