The best just beat the best.

#41Rlaur2Posted 2/9/2013 2:17:10 PM(edited)
when someone down techs i can just use my

You're a bad Sir Dan. If someone down techs, you can raw level 1 and it'll catch human sized opponents.

I just made you slightly better.
---
-_-
#42blaze19_0XPosted 2/9/2013 2:17:35 PM(edited)
DB-RB posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
My guess is this Dante "infinite" you are talking about isn't a real infinite either.

It's only working due to online glitches or because you are only playing with bad players such as this Dante that doesn't even know how to get out of the most basic setups.

I mean you don't even have to time it. Simply be holding down and that Sir Dan setup will never ever work.

when someone down techs i can just use my down square then up square into freeze arrow. That setup cannot be teched.

No you can't because he can just down tech it again or side tech it. Or down tech and then hold block/roll.

Why do you think you missed it the last 3 or so times you tried it in the video? The guy finally realized he should be teching and you got no followups. It's far from an unblockable setup.
#43CelestialMindPosted 2/9/2013 2:19:39 PM
DB-RB posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y11oxsZCsI

All bark, no bite. Shame. Annyone else wanna get destroyed by me?

I will play you TC. PSN: Celestialmind.

But I want to do 3 stocks okay? I don't like timed...
#44blaze19_0XPosted 2/9/2013 2:26:57 PM
rlaur2 posted...
this is different from what I was referring to.

It's actually not, though. You can combo into a grab, which is what Raiden's infinite was based off of.

Oh? My mistake then.

Though I'm pretty skeptical of Dabuz's video too. I'd like to see this pulled off in real high level matches where the opponent is holding block while mashing the side buttons (for a possible roll). It's how I kept getting out of it.
#45Rlaur2Posted 2/9/2013 3:01:22 PM(edited)
Hey TC, you wanna link us to some info about this supposed infinite because I can't find any info about it and I sure as s*** never heard about it.
---
-_-
#46kingtracePosted 2/9/2013 2:55:38 PM
rlaur2 posted...
Hey TC, you wanna link us to some info about this supposed infinite because I can't any info about it and I sure as s*** never heard about it.

Ditto. The "new" Dante infinite has no videos, forums posts, or blog thingies anywhere on the internet.
---
PSN: Kingtrace
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.
#47solideye11Posted 2/9/2013 3:39:36 PM
If that Dante was the best, I really would hate to see the worst....
---
SOLID EYE SYSTEM-OTC-0017/02
PSN: chr11224
#48CrabhammarPosted 2/9/2013 5:03:27 PM
kingtrace posted...
DB-RB posted...
rlaur2 posted...
empty cancel spam, u can't escape and it resets.

It's a combo. You escape the combo when the AP burst kicks in. There's no way to reset it and keep the combo going. You should really know what you're talking about before calling someone a moron, makes you look twice as worst.

looks like you don't know the reset trick. shame.

OH MY GOD! Guyz, did you hear that?! There's a reset trick! Let's bask in his glorious wisdom! What could it possibly be? Holding down all the face buttons? A cheat code? Spinning around on one leg with your eyes closed? Oh, golly, the suspense is killing me! XD

I've seen you post a lot here, and I have to admit that everytime I read a Kingtrace post I laugh my ass off. You are a top-tier poster, #Kingbased.

Also, this guy is lying his ass off. And I thought LES was oblivious to his ignorance.
#49kingtracePosted 2/9/2013 5:06:18 PM
Crabhammar posted...
kingtrace posted...
DB-RB posted...
rlaur2 posted...
empty cancel spam, u can't escape and it resets.

It's a combo. You escape the combo when the AP burst kicks in. There's no way to reset it and keep the combo going. You should really know what you're talking about before calling someone a moron, makes you look twice as worst.

looks like you don't know the reset trick. shame.

OH MY GOD! Guyz, did you hear that?! There's a reset trick! Let's bask in his glorious wisdom! What could it possibly be? Holding down all the face buttons? A cheat code? Spinning around on one leg with your eyes closed? Oh, golly, the suspense is killing me! XD

I've seen you post a lot here, and I have to admit that everytime I read a Kingtrace post I laugh my ass off. You are a top-tier poster, #Kingbased.

Also, this guy is lying his ass off. And I thought LES was oblivious to his ignorance.

D'aww, thank you. I do try my bestest. ^.^
---
PSN: Kingtrace
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.
#50DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:49:29 PM
CelestialMind posted...
DB-RB posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y11oxsZCsI

All bark, no bite. Shame. Annyone else wanna get destroyed by me?

I will play you TC. PSN: Celestialmind.

But I want to do 3 stocks okay? I don't like timed...

same
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.