The best just beat the best.

#51DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:52:12 PM
kingtrace posted...
rlaur2 posted...
Hey TC, you wanna link us to some info about this supposed infinite because I can't any info about it and I sure as s*** never heard about it.

Ditto. The "new" Dante infinite has no videos, forums posts, or blog thingies anywhere on the internet.

it's an old infinite. and why spread the news around when it's already being done online? you guys are like the plague, wanting to spread as much as you can, as fast as you can.

and it involves the empty cancel then when you are crumpled just repeat. This will reset if timed right.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#52ArthurZero12Posted 2/10/2013 7:40:40 AM
I would like to hear about this spike loop. I know you can hold the charge of the sling coming from the air but i can't get it work. You've done this?
#53SOAD5657Posted 2/10/2013 8:07:43 AM
Y'all need to stfu
SSJ 4 is fake
Bcus GT was fake
DBZ is fake
No1 dies
so r u n****

My favorite part of the entire video.
---
GET a load of THIS!!!!!
#54xxterradarkxxxPosted 2/10/2013 8:26:41 AM
DB-RB posted...
kingtrace posted...
rlaur2 posted...
Hey TC, you wanna link us to some info about this supposed infinite because I can't any info about it and I sure as s*** never heard about it.

Ditto. The "new" Dante infinite has no videos, forums posts, or blog thingies anywhere on the internet.

it's an old infinite. and why spread the news around when it's already being done online? you guys are like the plague, wanting to spread as much as you can, as fast as you can.

and it involves the empty cancel then when you are crumpled just repeat. This will reset if timed right.

when they are crumpled all you do is hit square 3 times, empty cancel,square 3 times. if you just go for squares, you get the ap burst, but it take a long time. People can't roll out of that, but it's hard for dantes to get into that since his square moves are super slow and punishable.

I still don't see how an infinite is possible.
---
Psn: zslayer89
#55JgphoenixPosted 2/10/2013 10:37:07 AM
Dont feed the the troll dante has no infinite. He is talking about empty cancelling ur second square hit and coninue hitting after the 3rd or 4th loop, that resets the ap gain. How course it can easily be avoided by pressing block but considering tc skills he falls for it everytime.
#56DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:17:18 AM
Jgphoenix posted...
Dont feed the the troll dante has no infinite. He is talking about empty cancelling ur second square hit and coninue hitting after the 3rd or 4th loop, that resets the ap gain. How course it can easily be avoided by pressing block but considering tc skills he falls for it everytime.

you can't block when you are crumpled. obviously you don't know what i'm talking about.
---
#57DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:18:27 AM
Parappa infinite is on a small stage, use circle near a wall, side circle, circle, rinse repeat.

just sayin cuz u ppl r stupid.
---
#58--crashbfanPosted 2/10/2013 11:23:48 AM
DB-RB posted...
Parappa infinite is on a small stage, use circle near a wall, side circle, circle, rinse repeat.

just sayin cuz u ppl r stupid.

Oh my god shut up, you used a Raiden infinite on me because you couldn't win against me otherwise and quit when you were losing, stop blaming other people for their infinites.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#59DHG_SweepPosted 2/10/2013 11:23:54 AM
DB-RB posted...
Jgphoenix posted...

you can't block when you are crumpled. obviously you don't know what i'm talking about.

You dont crumble on the second hit...
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#60DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:29:18 AM
DHG_Sweep posted...
DB-RB posted...
Jgphoenix posted...

You dont crumble on the second hit...

who said you do???
---