I think BigKahn was right about mixing cartoony and "realistic" characters

#1AndKevinBaconPosted 2/9/2013 5:42:20 PM
I've heard various people online say stuff like "Spike is one of the gayest characters in this game. There's some really gay characters but he's one of the most." I can't help but speculate that a lot of potential buyers were like "Cool Raiden and Nathan Drake and Kratos and wait wtf fat peach and hello kitty and some rapping dog? lmao gay"

Fact?
#2SelitePosted 2/9/2013 5:43:20 PM
People are idiots.
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5
#3SimsyasPosted 2/9/2013 5:46:01 PM
Raiden:

- camera zooms in on his sparky, tight ass during the match intro
- wears high heels
- codpiece
- "You're miiii~iiineeee....."

And he's not gay?
#4Potatoman622Posted 2/9/2013 5:53:50 PM
Actually sadly yes this may be somewhat true, I know some people with that mentality sadly.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#5boy_luckPosted 2/9/2013 5:58:33 PM
People who use gay as an expletive are the lowest of swine. Oh, and Kahn is never right.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#6wwinterj25Posted 2/9/2013 6:31:32 PM
Any folk who use the word gay as a insult deserve to be ignored and there opinions become moot.

Do they mean that Fat Princess is homosexual? That doesn't make sense to me. Do they mean she looks happy? Well that's not a insult now is it. :3
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#7BkzUziPosted 2/9/2013 6:40:59 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Any folk who use the word gay as a insult deserve to be ignored and there opinions become moot.

Do they mean that Fat Princess is homosexual? That doesn't make sense to me. Do they mean she looks happy? Well that's not a insult now is it. :3

No, are you slow?
It's a slang for Stupid/dumb.
#8FurryyifferPosted 2/9/2013 6:53:51 PM
BkzUzi posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

No, are you slow?
It's a slang for Stupid/dumb.

Woooosh
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.
#9IcyFlamez96Posted 2/9/2013 7:01:21 PM
I know a gay guy who always uses gay to mean stupid or dumb lol.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#10PyroSparkPosted 2/9/2013 7:08:46 PM
wwinterj25 posted...

Agreed. You can tell someone is a douche if they use gay as a synonym for stupid.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7