Just curious

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Who are this boards top players?
Psn: LunarReaper Pokemon Black Fc: 4385 0099 5107
3 years ago#2
me & me
3 years ago#3
Dabuz, Lizardheart (Who just made an account here recently)

Lakizzle, Crabhammar, Rluar, I know im missing a good amount but I don't feel like listing all of them.
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
3 years ago#4
Don't forget LuminescentRule, aka EmperorLawlight. He also welcomes any challenger as long as they add him and say psasbr in the comment.
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
3 years ago#5
PielordX posted...
Don't forget LuminescentRule, aka EmperorLawlight. He also welcomes any challenger as long as they add him and say psasbr in the comment.

I thought he died of chronic heart ache
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
3 years ago#6
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Lakizzle, Crabhammar, Rluar, I know im missing a good amount but I don't feel like listing all of them.

I just made an account yesterday. I see I was talked about quite a bit on these boards so I decided to become a part of them.

I'm assuming by "on these boards", the OP means players on GFAQs and not the current best players on the game. Since I know virtually no one here, I can't weigh in on this. If you want the current best players in the world, I'd say the best are myself, Dabuz and Dillon3000, in no particular order. I don't mean to sound narcissistic when I say I am one of the best players in the game but I do try to attend as many tournaments as possible.
3 years ago#7
Snovvbub posted...
PielordX posted...

I thought he died of chronic butt ache

Fix'd
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
3 years ago#8
IcyFlamez96 posted...

I made an account on here yesterday after seeing my name mentioned in a few different threads.

Regardless, I do not know most of the players on GFAQs but I will say the current best players in PSASBR are myself (Ratchet), dabuz (E.Cole/Ratchet/Fat P) and Dillon3000 (Fat P), in no particular order. I do not wish to sound like I am feeding my ego but I base this claim on general playstyle, major wins (tournaments, sets, etc), etc. If I meet any other outstanding players, I'd happily include them.
3 years ago#9
Lizardheart posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

I made an account on here yesterday after seeing my name mentioned in a few different threads.

Regardless, I do not know most of the players on GFAQs but I will say the current best players in PSASBR are myself (Ratchet), dabuz (E.Cole/Ratchet/Fat P) and Dillon3000 (Fat P), in no particular order. I do not wish to sound like I am feeding my ego but I base this claim on general playstyle, major wins (tournaments, sets, etc), etc. If I meet any other outstanding players, I'd happily include them.

Well youre a welcome sight. It'd be great to see you post around here more often. This board really needs more quality content.
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
3 years ago#10
If you're looking for the the best of the best, try to find people who can win a lot without using Fat Princess, Raiden, Kratos, Nathan Drake or Sly Cooper.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived