Just curious

#1naruko243Posted 2/9/2013 10:21:19 PM
Who are this boards top players?
---
Psn: LunarReaper Pokemon Black Fc: 4385 0099 5107
#2AndKevinBaconPosted 2/9/2013 10:22:05 PM
me & me
#3IcyFlamez96Posted 2/9/2013 10:23:45 PM
Dabuz, Lizardheart (Who just made an account here recently)

Lakizzle, Crabhammar, Rluar, I know im missing a good amount but I don't feel like listing all of them.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#4PielordXPosted 2/9/2013 10:29:43 PM
Don't forget LuminescentRule, aka EmperorLawlight. He also welcomes any challenger as long as they add him and say psasbr in the comment.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#5SnovvbubPosted 2/9/2013 10:31:14 PM
PielordX posted...
Don't forget LuminescentRule, aka EmperorLawlight. He also welcomes any challenger as long as they add him and say psasbr in the comment.

I thought he died of chronic heart ache
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#6LizardheartPosted 2/10/2013 3:26:25 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Lakizzle, Crabhammar, Rluar, I know im missing a good amount but I don't feel like listing all of them.

I just made an account yesterday. I see I was talked about quite a bit on these boards so I decided to become a part of them.

I'm assuming by "on these boards", the OP means players on GFAQs and not the current best players on the game. Since I know virtually no one here, I can't weigh in on this. If you want the current best players in the world, I'd say the best are myself, Dabuz and Dillon3000, in no particular order. I don't mean to sound narcissistic when I say I am one of the best players in the game but I do try to attend as many tournaments as possible.
#7holysquidPosted 2/10/2013 3:27:14 AM
Snovvbub posted...
PielordX posted...

I thought he died of chronic butt ache

Fix'd
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#8LizardheartPosted 2/10/2013 4:48:52 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

I made an account on here yesterday after seeing my name mentioned in a few different threads.

Regardless, I do not know most of the players on GFAQs but I will say the current best players in PSASBR are myself (Ratchet), dabuz (E.Cole/Ratchet/Fat P) and Dillon3000 (Fat P), in no particular order. I do not wish to sound like I am feeding my ego but I base this claim on general playstyle, major wins (tournaments, sets, etc), etc. If I meet any other outstanding players, I'd happily include them.
#9DHG_SweepPosted 2/10/2013 5:05:33 AM
Lizardheart posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

I made an account on here yesterday after seeing my name mentioned in a few different threads.

Regardless, I do not know most of the players on GFAQs but I will say the current best players in PSASBR are myself (Ratchet), dabuz (E.Cole/Ratchet/Fat P) and Dillon3000 (Fat P), in no particular order. I do not wish to sound like I am feeding my ego but I base this claim on general playstyle, major wins (tournaments, sets, etc), etc. If I meet any other outstanding players, I'd happily include them.

Well youre a welcome sight. It'd be great to see you post around here more often. This board really needs more quality content.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#10FelloffalotPosted 2/10/2013 5:08:13 AM
If you're looking for the the best of the best, try to find people who can win a lot without using Fat Princess, Raiden, Kratos, Nathan Drake or Sly Cooper.