Whats worst?

#11SnovvbubPosted 2/9/2013 9:46:03 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
Spamming Jak topics.
However over the choice given two Jaks due to spamming.

Are you blind or lying? because this is my first Jak topic in a while...

However on subject of spamming its funny how when I make my 2nd topic you don't go off on anyone else like Snovbub who made over 6 topics in less then an hour or Garfield with his multiple topics... I lol at you man seriously. Always aim at me because you have some problem with me..

Actually, I only made-

*counts on fingers*

.... Huh.

Carry on then
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#12wwinterj25Posted 2/9/2013 9:50:14 PM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...

I guess I notice more because almost every topic you make is about Jak or any comment you make.

LightEcoSage posted...
However on subject of spamming its funny how when I make my 2nd topic you don't go off on anyone else like Snovbub who made over 6 topics in less then an hour or Garfield with his multiple topics... I lol at you man seriously. Always aim at me because you have some problem with me..

You're right I do have a problem with you. We already discussed this in PM. That aside Garfield is a troll and at least his topics have variety. I answered your question so quit acting butthurt and move on.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#13LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:00:05 PM(edited)
wwinterj25 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

I guess I notice more because almost every topic you make is about Jak or any comment you make.

LightEcoSage posted...

Your right I do have a problem with you. We already discussed this in PM. That aside Garfield is a troll and at least his topics have variety. I answered your question so quit acting butthurt and move on.

Yet you lie again. I barely talk about Jak now. If you noticed(which you didn't)in 2 topics that I recently commented in OTHER PEOPLE BOUGHT UP JAK. You are such an...... you know what you are. And once again most of the topics that I made this year overall has not been about Jak. It seems you have reading or memory issues because I have drastically decreased my commenting of Jak subjects. I don't talk about him near as much as I did last year. Do I really have to start saving links for you? Are you that clueless? I thought you and other people by now would have seen how much I don't talk Jak anymore. Sure I still do talk about him but not in most of my comments. Barely even half.

Butthurt? So to you its just fun calling out words you think apply to this situation? I am not mad, angry or butthurt yet you feel the need to just call out words because you feel your right. I find this funny.

Look at you derailing my topic. Smh.. You know you're wrong here but you simply can't admit it. Im here doing nothing wrong, not arguing, not talking about Jak yet trolls like you still insist on lying and starting conflict. Its just to funny!

You're a full on troll. According to the Pm's I have actually un-intentionally stop doing the things you hated or decreased how much I do it yet you still come at me as if you're living in the past. As of recently you're the only one with the problem. You start conflicts, you add fuel to the fire and you're down right ignorant.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#14wwinterj25Posted 2/9/2013 10:14:34 PM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...
Yet you lie again. I barely talk about Jak now. If you noticed(which you didn't)in 2 topics that I recently commented in OTHER PEOPLE BOUGHT UP JAK. You are such an...... you know what you are. And once again most of the topics that I made this year oiverall has not been about Jak. It seems you have reading or memory issues because I have drastically decreased my commenting on Jak subjects. I don't talk about him near as much as I did last year.

It's ok man to have a crush on a video game character. We all get that and understand it. Don't feel bad we still love you. ^.^

LightEcoSage posted...
Butthurt? So to you its just fun calling out words you think apply to this situation? I am not mad, angry or butthurt yet you feel the need to just call out words because you feel your right. I find this funny.

I don't know man. It's like I offended you or something the way you're going on.

LightEcoSage posted...
Look at you derailing my topic. Smh.. You knopw you're wrong here but you simply can't admit it. Im here doing nothing wrong, not arguing, not talking about Jak yet trolls like you still insist on lying and starting conflict. Its just to funny!

Nah your just whining. This topics hit the crapper anyway thanx to your crying. You have yourself to blame for continuing this conversation. As I said move on.

LightEcoSage posted...
You're a full on troll. According to the Pm's I have actually un-intentionally stop doing the things you hated or decreased how much I do it yet you still come at me as if you're living in the past. As of recently you're the only one with the problem. You start conflicts, you add fuel to the fire and you're down right ignorant.

Stop man you're making me blush. "Your arms are to short to box with god" seems to fit here.
---
#15LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:11:33 PM(edited)
wwinterj25 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Yet you lie again. I barely talk about Jak now. If you noticed(which you didn't)in 2 topics that I recently commented in OTHER PEOPLE BOUGHT UP JAK. You are such an...... you know what you are. And once again most of the topics that I made this year oiverall has not been about Jak. It seems you have reading or memory issues because I have drastically decreased my commenting on Jak subjects. I don't talk about him near as much as I did last year.

It's ok man to have a crush on a video game character. We all get that and understand it. Don't feel bad we still love you. ^.^

LightEcoSage posted...

I don't know man. It's like I offended you or something the way you're going on.

LightEcoSage posted...
Look at you derailing my topic. Smh.. You knopw you're wrong here but you simply can't admit it. Im here doing nothing wrong, not arguing, not talking about Jak yet trolls like you still insist on lying and starting conflict. Its just to funny!

Nah your just whining. This topics hit the crapper anyway thanx to your crying. You have yourself to blame for continuing this conversation. As I said move on.

That first statement just showed that you're trolling because as I said I don't talk about jak that much anymore. You're only making yourself look dumb lol.

??? Yeah ok...

Im whining? Please explain how im whining? This is going to be good! Yet again topics are being made every hour that shows in detail full complaints and whining yet you're not there to call them upon it. If your definition of whining is long replies then I think you need to go back to school because I haven't whined since that Jak needs a buff topic which was months ago.

Honestly I can say for fact that you're the one crying because im up here minding my business, trying to stay out of trouble, making topics that doesn't involve Jak(this one is an exception)and simply trying to just get some positive or relevant feedback from people. It doesn't matter if I get into an argument or not it seems your ignorance always finds a way to turn the situation into a conflict like what went on today. This was your average topic yet you come here to insult me, lie about me and claim things you think you know but don't actually know. Deep down inside you're factually a ignorant jerk with a strong grudge over me. It doesn't matter if im a good boy or not you still find the need to make things into a conflict and derail things. You honestly need to be banned because you are far worst then my past self.

Then you have the nerve to say move on? In your situation you're the one with no substance, this is my topic, you need to move on. If you think imma keep taking this BS from you you got another thing coming. I will not accept these lies and false claims you state as facts. You should know by now I hardly give up.
---
#16LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:14:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17wwinterj25Posted 2/9/2013 10:15:54 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
-snip-

http://i.imgur.com/6l5DR.gif
---
#18LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:17:07 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
-snip-

http://i.imgur.com/6l5DR.gif

Ok? Thats all you got? BRING IT ON WEAKLING! :)
---
#19Potatoman622Posted 2/9/2013 10:18:04 PM
I love how this topic took less than a page to turn into an all out war lol.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#20blazin640Posted 2/9/2013 10:18:26 PM
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
Spamming Jak topics.
However over the choice given two Jaks due to spamming.

Actually, I only made-

*counts on fingers*

.... Huh.

Carry on then

You won this topic. No contest.
---
There goes my free time