weird glitches with spike, sly, big daddy only on my ps3?

#1Timic83Posted 2/10/2013 5:40:01 AM
spike and sly's teleports simply seem uncontrollable but people online use them just fine. they just go where they want. and big daddy's level 1 just won't come out 15% of the time, you see the little sister but she never jumps off him.
---
You can't outrun the infection. "Well you can, like living in Hawaii! The plane was supposed to go to Hawaii but Francis was like 'I hate Hawaii!'"
#2J_Dawg_Posted 2/10/2013 5:53:31 AM
She's just a little shy, that's all.
---
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
PSN: Mooglebane | PSASBR: Jak, Ratchet, Spike
#3KindertotenwaldPosted 2/10/2013 5:53:45 AM
Yes afew people have this, although I have only heard of the Sly one (check his counter aswell)

Check Jak aswell you might shoot 6/7 bullets out instead of 3.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#4Timic83(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 6:00:34 AM
is there ever going to be a fix for this?
---
You can't outrun the infection. "Well you can, like living in Hawaii! The plane was supposed to go to Hawaii but Francis was like 'I hate Hawaii!'"
#5LluaZargPosted 2/10/2013 6:04:22 AM
Join the club of people with weird glitches! We're in the minority. I have the Sly one and I also have the Spike one. Now that you mention it, that little sister thing has occurred to me as well. Check out Sly's counter as well, it probably doesn't work as intended.

I also believe that Cole's tether being invisible and pulling me through the opponent instead of just in front of him sometimes and Sackboy's grapple hook teleporting me to the ceiling are part of the glitches.

I've tried out my disc at the PS3 of the store where I bought it and I didn't seem to have a problem at all there. I currently believe there might be some incompatibility with certain PS3s or something. I have also seen other people use the Jak glitch online and I've also seen topics like this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65320594 confirming that there are more people out there. I've been nagging superbot about it, but I don't know if they'll do something about it. Especially since it is now in the hands of Santa Monica.
---
PSN: Lluazarg
#6Timic83(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 6:11:21 AM
is there a topic on sony forums with other people having this problem or something? would a reinstall maybe fix it?
---
#7LluaZargPosted 2/10/2013 6:28:08 AM
Timic83 posted...
is there a topic on sony forums with other people having this problem or something? would a reinstall maybe fix it?

There is no topic that I know of, but I might make one soon. At first I felt like I was the only one, but more topics like this have popped up. We might have more credibility now. The responses I initally gained were: You're doing it wrong. Your controller is broken, etc.

A reinstall did not help for me, but you could always try it.
---
#8Timic83(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 6:42:54 AM
I made one, feel free to chime in and agree with me :P
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Glitches-since-I-first-got-the-game-that-won-t-go-away/m-p/39505959#U39505959
---
#9LluaZargPosted 2/11/2013 1:22:39 AM
Anyone recognising issues similar to the ones we have, please post in the topic Timic made, so we can get Santa Monica's attention.
---