Why can Sackboy move right away at overtime?

#1KindertotenwaldPosted 2/10/2013 6:07:04 AM
Every character has to wait a second or 2 but Sackboy can run right to the nearest person and AP burst,

Seriously thats the most broken thing in the game, you can't win then.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#2PyroSparkPosted 2/10/2013 7:07:12 AM
The issue here, is that you're doing the worst mode in the game.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#3--crashbfanPosted 2/10/2013 7:48:26 AM
Shut up, this glitch needs to stay lol
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#4Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:55:21 AM
--crashbfan posted...

No it doesn't he already has a broken lv3 a clutch lv2 and easy Hit confirms into his lv1.

He can AP burst at the start easily get a kill and then run away with his good keep away game.
---
#5AndKevinBaconPosted 2/10/2013 7:59:17 AM
PyroSpark posted...
The issue here, is that you're doing the worst mode in the game.

Overtime can happen in any mode.
#6Potatoman622Posted 2/10/2013 8:09:25 AM
I thought Crash brought this up once before and no one seemed to notice lol. Anyways yea I've seen it. It's bs that sackboy gets a free combo to start OT.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#7--crashbfanPosted 2/10/2013 8:20:34 AM
Kindertotenwald posted...
--crashbfan posted...

No it doesn't he already has a broken lv3 a clutch lv2 and easy Hit confirms into his lv1.

He can AP burst at the start easily get a kill and then run away with his good keep away game.

But they already nerfed him, nobody has to worry about Sackboy anymore, right? ;)
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
#8Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:24:31 AM
--crashbfan posted...
--crashbfan posted...

But they already nerfed him, nobody has to worry about Sackboy anymore, right? ;)

No Sackboy is still broken. The nerf did nothing.

The characters that could already deal with him can still do so and the nerf wasn't enough so that characters that couldn't still can't.

Hence he was hit or miss and doesn't matter as when he is with another easy mode character he can still play without his level 3 and rack up the same amount of kills with his hit confirms.
---
#9--crashbfanPosted 2/10/2013 8:27:21 AM
--crashbfan posted...
--crashbfan posted...

The characters that could already deal with him can still do so and the nerf wasn't enough so that characters that couldn't still can't.

Hence he was hit or miss and doesn't matter as when he is with another easy mode character he can still play without his level 3 and rack up the same amount of kills with his hit confirms.

I'd say the nerf was more effective than say, The Kratos "nerf" but I agree, the level 3 wins 99% of matches and I seem to get it almost every match.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
#10Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:29:27 AM
--crashbfan posted...
--crashbfan posted...
--crashbfan posted...

I'd say the nerf was more effective than say, The Kratos "nerf" but I agree, the level 3 wins 99% of matches and I seem to get it almost every match.

Lol Kratos is still broken IDC what anyone says he is overpowered and broken the nerf did nothing and this game has huge balance issues in every mode.

Yeah the only time you lose it is when they get a lucky (yeah lucky grabs take no skill too land lool) grab but that isn;t a result of the nerf.
---