Everyone who challenges me to 1v1 always uses Evil Cole...

#1DarkECOJakPosted 2/10/2013 2:09:43 PM
... and of course can't get a single kill without either the up throw or the giga punch. I end up losing because it's all spam until level 1, charge punch, miss, recharge until it lands. Change tactics to up throwing. Even if that doesn't work, his level 1 can still grab you even in a roll.

Just once I'd like to fight an Evil Cole that knows how to combo and use the character properly instead of just picking him to guarantee a win. He's a good character that crappy players just exploit because it's easy.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#2blaze19_0XPosted 2/10/2013 2:10:41 PM
So you're losing to crappy players then?

What does that say about you?
#3ShorydoukenPosted 2/10/2013 2:11:30 PM
nb4crabhammar"IagreeeventhoughIdoitwithparappaandcole"
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#4SnovvbubPosted 2/10/2013 2:12:31 PM
Shorydouken posted...

That's a mouthful o.o
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#5ShorydoukenPosted 2/10/2013 2:13:16 PM
Snovvbub posted...
Shorydouken posted...

That's a mouthful o.o

I agree even though I do it with parappa and cole
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#6CrabhammarPosted 2/10/2013 2:14:06 PM
Shorydouken posted...

I agree even though I spam Giga Punch with Parappa and Good Cole

Anyways, dude you keep saying you want to play me but you never tell me your PSN or send me a friend request 0_o mine is Bluechacho
#7DarkECOJak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:14:16 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
So you're losing to crappy players then?

What does that say about you?

It's not about my own skill. It's about a character that is far too advantageous in a 1v1 because of a few key moves. The same thing happens to you and everybody else.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#8ShorydoukenPosted 2/10/2013 2:15:26 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Shorydouken posted...

I agree even though I spam Giga Punch with Parappa and Good Cole

Anyways, dude you keep saying you want to play me but you never tell me your PSN or send me a friend request 0_o mine is Bluechacho

Me?
---
#9Potatoman622Posted 2/10/2013 2:16:24 PM
Wait what? Why wouldn't he use those kill confirms? There's no reason to throw out level 1s raw if he is getting these in.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#10xdifferentxPosted 2/10/2013 2:19:58 PM
giga punch is fair game.. the throw kill is not...