Will these be the only two DLC characters?

#1linuxroxPosted 2/11/2013 2:01:47 PM
I know tomorrow Kat and Emmett are being released and they are the only ones for now, but I'm talking about the future.

I'm really happy with the roster and I'm excited for these DLC characters to come out tomorrow, I'm just wondering will they continue this?

I know it's cliché but two characters that would make this roster flawless would be Crash Bandicoot and Solid Snake IMO.

Any word on continued DLC? Also, if they were going to make more, who (or what stage/costume) would you want?
---
Who dares, wins.
#2FishyGoodness12Posted 2/11/2013 2:03:01 PM
linuxrox posted...
I know tomorrow Kat and Emmett are being released and they are the only ones for now, but I'm talking about the future.

I'm really happy with the roster and I'm excited for these DLC characters to come out tomorrow, I'm just wondering will they continue this?

I know it's cliché but two characters that would make this roster flawless would be Crash Bandicoot and Solid Snake IMO.

Any word on continued DLC? Also, if they were going to make more, who (or what stage/costume) would you want?

more in march
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#3Omega_Zero_XPPosted 2/11/2013 2:03:52 PM
inb4 use the search function.

Far as Im aware, there is a DLC announcement in March. Superbot also states that there is DLC that they made (before parting with Sony) we havent seen yet.

Santa Monica hasnt said anything on what they're doing yet.
---
Haku: You're going down, boy.
Naoto: What's with this girl?
#4Chzrm3Posted 2/11/2013 2:12:22 PM
Omega_Zero_XP posted...
inb4 use the search function.

Far as Im aware, there is a DLC announcement in March. Superbot also states that there is DLC that they made (before parting with Sony) we havent seen yet.

Santa Monica hasnt said anything on what they're doing yet.

I'm skeptical about that, though. Remember when Omar said "there are secrets on the disc that people haven't discovered yet" like a week after release?

And there really weren't. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#5AnomalycadPosted 2/11/2013 2:38:40 PM
linuxrox posted...

No, I'd say Crash and Cloud or Lightning (either one). Konami has a rep already