I think it's finally dawned on me

#1SnovvbubPosted 2/11/2013 7:19:05 PM
How completely broken this game is.

It's fun, sure, but only with friends, honestly. Playing with randoms is just a gallery of broken balance and mechanics, and that's horrifying.

I'm starting to see that the only reason I got this game was because I saw Sackboy and Alden's Tower.

I'm not gonna leave the board though. I love you guys.
---
I love inFAMOUS 1, and hate inFAMOUS 2.
And I'm certain I'm alone on this one.
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 2/11/2013 7:20:15 PM
i love you too, but not in the same way
#3PyroSparkPosted 2/11/2013 7:20:24 PM
I love you even though you're too pretty for a romantic date at Mcdonalds.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#4ChrisObamaPosted 2/11/2013 7:24:22 PM
See finally you gotten out of that brainwashed fanboyism and your now starting to see the truth. This game sucks and so do superbot.
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#5RainbowsaurusPosted 2/11/2013 7:26:07 PM
k
---
EMMETT GRAVES MASTER RACE
http://oi49.tinypic.com/21m7saq.jpg
#6itsmeaustinPosted 2/11/2013 7:26:55 PM
yeah everyone online is now doing guaranteed hit confirms. talk about bull****
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
#7Snovvbub(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:27:56 PM
ChrisObama posted...
See finally you gotten out of that brainwashed fanboyism and your now starting to see the truth. This game sucks and so do superbot.

No, they don't, and this game is still fun.

It's just broken when it comes to balance.

And I never was a fanboy of this game. Not sure where you pulled that from.

Then again, you're ChrisObama, so probably your ass. Get out of my topic or I shall burn it to the ground.
---
#8ChrisObamaPosted 2/11/2013 7:30:45 PM
Snovvbub posted...
ChrisObama posted...

Then again, you're ChrisObama, so probably your ass. Get out of my topic or I shall burn it to the ground.

For one mintue I thought you change but boy I was wrong :D I see you are still defending them maybe I was wrong, Nah this game still sucks tho :D
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#9Snovvbub(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:32:44 PM
ChrisObama posted...
Snovvbub posted...
ChrisObama posted...

For one mintue I thought you change but boy I was wrong :D I see you are still defending them maybe I was wrong, Nah this game still sucks tho :D

Brush up on your English, then we'll talk, mmkay?
---
#10ChrisObamaPosted 2/11/2013 7:34:47 PM
Snovvbub posted...
ChrisObama posted...
Snovvbub posted...
ChrisObama posted...

Brush up on your English, then we'll talk, mmkay?

Typical response from a butthurt fanboy because I owned him :D
---